Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: anjolas
Forum: World of Warcraft 07/20/2008, 01:50
Replies: 0
Views: 652
Posted By anjolas
New great wow server! (Immortal Shadows)

I found a great wow private server called Immortal Shadows.

Its "mostly" a pvp server but still can do raids, instances, and much more.
Details:
-Custom weapons, gear and instances (Developed...
Forum: Say Hello 07/20/2008, 01:22
Replies: 1
Hey
Views: 96
Posted By anjolas
Hey

Hi peeps, I'm a new user and found out this forum when I was searching for wow servers. Well, I found one and it is new. (Tried out and it was great.) Check it out when I post it.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.