Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lex_Presso
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 09/02/2026, 21:00
Replies: 10
Views: 1,135
Posted By Lex_Presso
+rep dev is the goat. He actually listen to...

+rep dev is the goat. He actually listen to feedback/critics to improve his cheat, I talked to him in vc and he sound like an honest and genuine person. I have been in the cheating scene for more...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/04/2026, 18:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,271
Posted By Lex_Presso
+rep. I am gonna give this review the most honest...

+rep. I am gonna give this review the most honest possible. I bought syn spoofer last month but the dev was busy and could not deliver my product, he proceeded to refund me, I didn't receive it the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/16/2024, 03:49
Replies: 50
Views: 6,377
Posted By Lex_Presso
Great reseller with various product for various...

Great reseller with various product for various games. They are one of the most trusted out there! There is a lot of product to chose from and I was never unsatisfied with the great support!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/18/2024, 08:37
Replies: 7
Views: 1,071
Posted By Lex_Presso
Any cheats similar to Nextcheat?

Hello I was wondering if there was a cheat similar to nextcheat which is a product I love with great support but sadly suffered a lots of detection and they are reworking their bypass.

The only...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/18/2024, 02:39
Replies: 37
Views: 4,759
Posted By Lex_Presso
Does the speed hack can have a value to 14x? Your...

Does the speed hack can have a value to 14x? Your cheat is what im looking for but I cannot seems to find that info anywhere.

My last question would be if you plan to add quest location/item esp
...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/15/2024, 23:10
Replies: 7
Views: 1,141
Posted By Lex_Presso
+rep great dev, always try to innovate and add...

+rep great dev, always try to innovate and add more features, for the price you get a bang for your buck. The dev is currently looking to rework the framework and try his best to get a good product...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/15/2024, 10:02
Replies: 2
Views: 490
Posted By Lex_Presso
+rep got my account and great support

+rep got my account and great support
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/28/2024, 09:32
Replies: 7
Views: 3,441
Posted By Lex_Presso
Hello I cannot join your discord. It says link...

Hello I cannot join your discord. It says link expired. I am not sure if I was banned due to one of your bots due to me using a new main. Can you help me? Thanks!

My username is lex.presso ��
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/28/2024, 09:30
Replies: 7
Views: 3,441
Posted By Lex_Presso
Hello. I cannot join your discord. It says invite...

Hello. I cannot join your discord. It says invite expired. Can you help me? I am not sure if my account was banned by one of your bot due to switching to a new main. Thanks for your help in advance!...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/28/2024, 09:19
Replies: 22
Views: 5,235
Posted By Lex_Presso
Hey I cannot join your discord. It says invite...

Hey I cannot join your discord. It says invite expired. Can you help me? Idk if one of your bots banned my account because its my new main
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.