Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: papasxd
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/21/2024, 20:52
Replies: 54
Views: 29,199
Posted By papasxd
Hey man, I currently installed the bot, your work...

Hey man, I currently installed the bot, your work is really cool, but I'm having a problem, as soon as my character kills the 1st mob the bot closes and doesn't attack any more monsters
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.