Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheUnstoppableHokage
Forum: Call of Duty 12/05/2025, 02:02
Replies: 15
Views: 3,315
No everyone in here is full of shit, lol. My...

No everyone in here is full of shit, lol. My account is perfectly fine and was unshadowed after 3 days!
Forum: Call of Duty 12/05/2025, 01:36
Replies: 12
Views: 710
In my opinion, perm all the way. Sync is probably...

In my opinion, perm all the way. Sync is probably the best perm there is but you do have to do a fresh install.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/17/2025, 10:42
Replies: 15
Views: 3,315
Shadowban BO7 BOT LOBBY

Shadowbanned after doing Bot Lobbies, first time offense.. Never did them before in BO6, I have over 900+ hours on BO6 and never used any cheats just Bot Lobbies this year, would my ban go away after...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/04/2025, 21:18
Replies: 13
Views: 999
Best Right NOW?

Safest external / internal? That's not slotted!
Forum: Call of Duty 10/25/2025, 02:49
Replies: 8
Views: 765
Go with Sync's perm spoofer, works hella good,...

Go with Sync's perm spoofer, works hella good, use it everytime I get HWIDed
Forum: Call of Duty 10/20/2025, 22:24
Replies: 0
Views: 273
DMA Concern

What fuser would support this output? I don't mind dropping to 144hz or something similar, I run two of these monitors and would need a fuser to match the 4K if possible..
...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/20/2025, 22:33
Replies: 0
Views: 145
MW3 BOT LOBBY?

Anyone hosting? I'm willing to buy and need them now, trying to just stack my personal account with camos!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/22/2025, 07:11
Replies: 34
Views: 4,205
It works in-game? I see UA's aren't working.

It works in-game? I see UA's aren't working.
Forum: Trading 06/22/2025, 06:45
Replies: 11
Views: 230
How many?

How many?
Forum: Call of Duty 06/22/2025, 05:08
Replies: 6
Views: 557
Can't recommend Sync enough, got permed when...

Can't recommend Sync enough, got permed when using EO and did the perm spoof, worked like a charm!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/22/2025, 04:57
Replies: 34
Views: 4,205
Can't even buy it.

Can't even buy it.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/21/2025, 23:48
Replies: 34
Views: 4,205
What

Is it per category of gun or only in a slot of the loadouts? Explain it better!
Forum: Apex Legends 02/27/2024, 18:44
Replies: 15
Views: 3,080
Best Apex Chair?

Tell me the best, price is not a problem!
Forum: Call of Duty 02/07/2024, 03:24
Replies: 7
Views: 722
Simple Question

What are the best PC parts to replace? I'm HWID banned, so I'm thinking of swapping the MB, SSD, and that's it, would that be good?

I plan on just re-buying the same SSD's I have now and MB, but...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.