Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Drkillbydeath
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/03/2025, 20:24
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
You can go to the discord and make a ticket and...

You can go to the discord and make a ticket and one will be available to you when they are available i'm guessing.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/07/2025, 19:57
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
Incorrect. Last detection was 22nd of...

Incorrect.

Last detection was 22nd of December 2021.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/30/2024, 05:27
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
I want to hop in and point out that Yazzn was...

I want to hop in and point out that Yazzn was basically available in discord for the most recent wipe and got to work immediately making sure, while working with his community, to get the cheese back...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/25/2024, 02:54
Replies: 45
Views: 9,427
Posted By Drkillbydeath
I had an issue purchasing via your website,...

I had an issue purchasing via your website, attempted to use the support bot and the online bot froze and I got no help lol. I attempted to DM you on discord in your server Sauce due to this however...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/17/2024, 18:33
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
Join the discord and DM him directly. There is a...

Join the discord and DM him directly. There is a lifetime option but you'll need to confirm pricing.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/11/2024, 01:14
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
Dec 22nd, 2021 was last detection.

Dec 22nd, 2021 was last detection.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/02/2024, 22:41
Replies: 277
Views: 154,596
Posted By Drkillbydeath
I deleted my old post because after many edits...

I deleted my old post because after many edits and reading it, it felt as though I was yammering on. I am still a current member of Yazzn's EFT cheat and will redo a review soon now that I have spent...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.