Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: b00ked
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/23/2024, 07:39
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,370
Posted By b00ked
Firstly, I'm aware that he's a reseller, still...

Firstly, I'm aware that he's a reseller, still profiting from advertised "undetected"(detected) cheats though, product was "SKY" package, although the other packages are compromised based on the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/23/2024, 07:15
Replies: 74
Views: 22,877
Posted By b00ked
Not sure if you purchased or not but a few days...

Not sure if you purchased or not but a few days after your comment a lot of providers have been detected, can't see anything on these guys discord server or website showing the current status, so I'd...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/18/2024, 09:52
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,370
Posted By b00ked
Assuming that everyone has basic common sense,...

Assuming that everyone has basic common sense, it's great having you here though, enlightening us. :mofo:



Appreciate the response Abraxu, although I'm not arguing anything, or with anyone,...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/18/2024, 05:10
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,370
Posted By b00ked
OP of thread is about legit/scam providers, I'm...

OP of thread is about legit/scam providers, I'm merely communicating a reseller is selling cheats that are very detectable & that you can get free ones that would last longer. I'm sure you're...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/18/2024, 01:45
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,370
Posted By b00ked
Quick heads up, GamerTools cheats are very easily...

Quick heads up, GamerTools cheats are very easily detected so I recommend extreme caution, purchase was detected within two days, better off using freebie cheats, would last longer than that.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.