Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rarv1491
Forum: Wardogs Trading Yesterday, 03:14
Replies: 140
Views: 17,199
Posted By rarv1491
It is not as black and white as that. Your only...

It is not as black and white as that. Your only requirements that i can see are the windows versions, intel/amd supported, and "no BIOS changes" AFTER I asked. "Weird shit" is an opinion, and whats...
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/30/2026, 01:08
Replies: 140
Views: 17,199
Posted By rarv1491
ok. I understand. My experience with cheats is...

ok. I understand. My experience with cheats is limited. I do a lot of lurking but I have been very selective with the cheats that I actually use. I just want to know exactly what i need to know and...
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/29/2026, 20:12
Replies: 140
Views: 17,199
Posted By rarv1491
Hello, is there any place where i can see the...

Hello, is there any place where i can see the instructions and requirements before purchasing the cheat? I'd like to evaluate if I am ok with prepping my PC the way is needed or even if I can do it.
Forum: Wardogs 09/20/2026, 05:23
Replies: 208
Views: 21,822
Posted By rarv1491
Does anybody have recommendation from this list...

Does anybody have recommendation from this list for a cheat that focus on security? I dont neet/want aimbot or full wallhacks, I'm happy with just visible only ESP. So all the other features are not...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/14/2025, 14:57
Replies: 244
Views: 52,711
Posted By rarv1491
To be honest is almost impossible to get a slot...

To be honest is almost impossible to get a slot in HV... I've been checking daily for the past week and half without luck. I would get SS but doesnt seem like they support MW3.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/11/2025, 02:18
Replies: 244
Views: 52,711
Posted By rarv1491
Does SS still supports MW3?

Does SS still supports MW3?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/09/2025, 02:25
Replies: 244
Views: 52,711
Posted By rarv1491
Does SS still provides support for MW3?

Does SS still provides support for MW3?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/01/2025, 00:07
Replies: 12,153
Views: 2,262,233
Posted By rarv1491
Phantom Overlay just announced that he is going...

Phantom Overlay just announced that he is going private. No new customers, only current active subscriptions.
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 07/28/2024, 01:07
Replies: 35
Views: 21,083
Posted By rarv1491
I'm interested but I cant join the Discord for...

I'm interested but I cant join the Discord for some reason.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.