Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: player4488
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/03/2026, 04:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,154
Posted By player4488
telegram dm me

telegram dm me
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 04/12/2026, 17:00
Replies: 23
Views: 8,996
Posted By player4488
ProofCore is the best, never detected since its...

ProofCore is the best, never detected since its inception like 7 years ago, I use it currently, have been using it, and would never use anything else...I also use 2 other cheats they offer for other...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 04/12/2026, 16:58
Replies: 48
Views: 10,202
Posted By player4488
Trust me, I have been in this space for the past...

Trust me, I have been in this space for the past 15+ years, but in the end its up to you....all i can tell you is that if you want a product that is developed correctly, not some pasted/AI/vibecoded...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/27/2026, 00:36
Replies: 48
Views: 10,202
Posted By player4488
Absolutely they update it constantly, proof core...

Absolutely they update it constantly, proof core isn't like the rest of these providers, they are more professional...they've had it out for, I don't know how many years, as long as I've been there...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 03/26/2026, 09:58
Replies: 48
Views: 10,202
Posted By player4488
100%.... ProofCore 4 life...you just have to...

100%....

ProofCore 4 life...you just have to apply and get I.D. verified which does not take very long at all, but also a reason why they are the safest with no detections...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/29/2026, 22:58
Replies: 24
Views: 6,156
Posted By player4488
SO you are telling me you have a working apex...

SO you are telling me you have a working apex external/internal that is NOT updating, working on EA app as well, AND it was developed with a very well planned and executed secure software development...
Forum: World of Warcraft 01/29/2026, 01:20
Replies: 9
Views: 2,415
Posted By player4488
lmfao, no idea what this is about, but find it...

lmfao, no idea what this is about, but find it hilarious.
Forum: FragPunk Trading 01/26/2026, 09:59
Replies: 0
Views: 329
Posted By player4488
Talking 1G DMA Custom Firmware - THE BEST DMA CFW (Unique 4 every user) - ACE/EAC/VGK/ALL-ACs

1G DMA Firmware - Professionally Developed DMA Custom Firmware - We have two tiers available, depending on what games you play/the Anti-Cheat involved, we offer two different custom firmware versions...
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 01/26/2026, 09:56
Replies: 0
Views: 593
Posted By player4488
Thumbs up 1G DMA Custom Firmware - THE BEST DMA CFW (Unique per user) - ACE/EAC/VGK/ALL-ACs

1G DMA Firmware - Professionally Developed DMA Custom Firmware - We have two tiers available, depending on what games you play/the Anti-Cheat involved, we offer two different custom firmware versions...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/17/2026, 01:39
Replies: 6
Views: 2,382
Posted By player4488
so its still updating? or up and running? im...

so its still updating? or up and running? im guessing updating...
Forum: ARC Raiders Trading 12/18/2025, 14:58
Replies: 0
Views: 1,321
Posted By player4488
Arrow 1G DMA Firmware - The BEST DMA Custom Firmware - ACE/VGK/FACE-IT/EAC/BE

1G DMA Firmware - Professionally Developed DMA Custom Firmware - We have two tiers available, depending on what games you play/the Anti-Cheat involved, we offer two different custom firmware versions...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 12/14/2025, 17:54
Replies: 6
Views: 6,886
Posted By player4488
are you up and running RIGHT NOW or updating like...

are you up and running RIGHT NOW or updating like everybody else still?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 12/14/2025, 16:58
Replies: 7
Views: 2,727
Posted By player4488
is this up and running and not updating?

is this up and running and not updating?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/25/2025, 21:05
Replies: 0
Views: 537
Posted By player4488
Arrow 1G Firmware & DMA: THE BEST Firmware Sold; R.VG | BE | EAC | ACE | RICO | DEVO | VAC

1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
available for every anti-cheat, yes for Face-It as well!

Two Firmware Versions/Tiers Available for Purchase (Pro Tier and...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/14/2025, 02:23
Replies: 13
Views: 7,672
Posted By player4488
I really wish i could do this, but it is just not...

I really wish i could do this, but it is just not possible without me pretty much building you the same exact CFW I offer everyone that purchases...each user's firmware is built from a real device,...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/11/2025, 23:34
Replies: 13
Views: 7,672
Posted By player4488
so I have been doing firmware dev for very very...

so I have been doing firmware dev for very very complex systems for many many years as part of my day job...So in the past when I had a little more time I was doing the firmware for many different...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/07/2025, 01:42
Replies: 6
Views: 1,154
Posted By player4488
lmao...I really do not want to be mean but you...

lmao...I really do not want to be mean but you are literally asking me ridiculous questions that have been answered and clearly stated above...and also, just like i tell everyone else, you are not...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/23/2025, 16:54
Replies: 326
Views: 94,280
Posted By player4488
Understood...Yea i remember those days, it has...

Understood...Yea i remember those days, it has definitely evolved for the better!
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/22/2025, 18:53
Replies: 326
Views: 94,280
Posted By player4488
Yes I know, I understand, pretty much what I was...

Yes I know, I understand, pretty much what I was saying is you need to get the verification process going because it can take a couple days or more, which is absolutely worth it. They are hands down...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/22/2025, 11:02
Replies: 326
Views: 94,280
Posted By player4488
Dynamic FOV scales aimbot field of view based on...

Dynamic FOV scales aimbot field of view based on proximity...which means closer targets expand the aimbots angular threshold as you have it set, and then farther targets narrow it, also as you have...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/22/2025, 10:48
Replies: 6
Views: 1,150
Posted By player4488
$50.00 USD???? Let me know I'm ready to buy

$50.00 USD???? Let me know I'm ready to buy
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/19/2025, 19:06
Replies: 0
Views: 829
Posted By player4488
Thumbs up 1G DMA Custom Firmware - VGK / FACE-IT / ACE / EAC / BE / ALL - BEST CFW ON EARTH

1G DMA Firmware - Professionally Developed DMA Custom Firmware - We have two tiers available, depending on what games you play/the Anti-Cheat involved, we offer two different custom firmware versions...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/19/2025, 19:03
Replies: 0
Views: 603
Posted By player4488
Arrow 1G DMA Custom Firmware: BEST Firmware Sold; VGK / FACE-IT / ACE / EAC / BE / ALL

1G DMA Firmware - Professionally Developed DMA Custom Firmware - We have two tiers available, depending on what games you play/the Anti-Cheat involved, we offer two different custom firmware versions...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/17/2025, 21:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,154
Posted By player4488
6 months will completely rebuild if blocked,...

6 months will completely rebuild if blocked, after that its 125...even blocks are rare though
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/17/2025, 21:14
Replies: 2
Views: 900
Posted By player4488
6 months will completely rebuild if blocked,...

6 months will completely rebuild if blocked, after that its 125...even blocks are rare though
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.