Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: squall_uo
Forum: WoW Bots 05/05/2011, 20:21
Replies: 135
Views: 26,487
Posted By squall_uo
I gave lazybot a try and was actually able to put...

I gave lazybot a try and was actually able to put my hopper profile into it. However, the flight part was not working (probably need to set up my own gathering route), you have to turn off all your...
Forum: WoW Bots 05/04/2011, 18:02
Replies: 135
Views: 26,487
Posted By squall_uo
Yes, plz share the wealth on the new bot. ...

Yes, plz share the wealth on the new bot. Thanks.:bandit:
Forum: WoW Bots 05/03/2011, 17:07
Replies: 460
Views: 133,857
Posted By squall_uo
Is this compatible with the recent Wow update?

Is this compatible with the recent Wow update?
Forum: WoW Bots 04/28/2011, 03:21
Replies: 135
Views: 26,487
Posted By squall_uo
Just checking to see if this is working for...

Just checking to see if this is working for anyone yet after the 4.1 update
Forum: WoW Bots 04/27/2011, 01:39
Replies: 135
Views: 26,487
Posted By squall_uo
Anyone run this after the 4.1 patch?

Anyone run this after the 4.1 patch?
Forum: WoW Bots 04/12/2011, 15:32
Replies: 135
Views: 26,487
Posted By squall_uo
I also would like to know if this bot is safe. I...

I also would like to know if this bot is safe. I was a previous user of gold raker which appears to no longer be available, however, this seems to be right on the same lines...so, again, is it safe...
Forum: WoW Bots 04/12/2011, 04:10
Replies: 131
Views: 75,582
Posted By squall_uo
Anyone know why the site is down?

Anyone know why the site is down?
Forum: Rappelz 07/31/2008, 14:38
Replies: 169
Views: 37,599
Posted By squall_uo
Works great for me too. Is there a way to turn...

Works great for me too. Is there a way to turn on the no kill steal option? I know your working on it but I got my ass pked last night because I kept stealing kills. Other than that, I love this...
Forum: Rappelz 07/17/2008, 23:42
Replies: 159
Views: 36,587
Posted By squall_uo
I need some help. I got it working but after 2...

I need some help. I got it working but after 2 kills it targets my pet and then turns itself off. I'm a lvl 34 breeder using a lvl 65 pet. Why is it doing this? I'm totally new to the program. ...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.