Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SsaQFFam
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 10/31/2023, 16:03
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By SsaQFFam
I get that the customers get a free 3 days from...

I get that the customers get a free 3 days from that, but most of the users are just generated names, no profile pictures, and freshly registered but instantly customers. But thank you I was just...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 10/31/2023, 15:56
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By SsaQFFam
Concerns about Kernaim

Dear Users, I got a question regarding Kernaim.to, has anyone ever used it and how is it? I've noticed on their site that they use fake reviews to promote their products. So I was curious and wanted...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.