Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaelrico
Forum: Valorant 09/19/2026, 08:16
Replies: 11
Views: 648
Posted By jaelrico
are you talking about Mirage or strafe

are you talking about Mirage or strafe
Forum: Valorant 09/19/2026, 07:19
Replies: 11
Views: 648
Posted By jaelrico
Is is Mirage not trustworthy?

Is is Mirage not trustworthy?
Forum: Valorant 09/18/2026, 11:34
Replies: 11
Views: 648
Posted By jaelrico
Thank you for responding. I actually was checking...

Thank you for responding. I actually was checking you out, and I always had a question. Is yours slotted? Like how many open slots do you have, and how many people do you have using it?
Forum: Valorant 09/18/2026, 08:39
Replies: 11
Views: 648
Posted By jaelrico
Question is STRAFE CHEATS good

im looking to get a cb for val im new to the seen and i Started by looking on the unofficial list, and I stumbled upon strafe cheats the thing is that i dont see any mentions of it anywhere. And as a...
Forum: Valorant 09/14/2026, 20:53
Replies: 30
Views: 1,563
Posted By jaelrico
Could you explain it, like in layman terms, what...

Could you explain it, like in layman terms, what makes vgk.rip so special? Right? I understand that it's slotted, so it gets less detected, but besides that, aren't all externals made the same kind...
Forum: Valorant 09/14/2026, 20:27
Replies: 30
Views: 1,563
Posted By jaelrico
New to Valorant scene. Looking for a stable...

New to Valorant scene. Looking for a stable external with ESP - not trying to drop $500/month on internals but also not trying to use $20 pasted garbage that gets detected in a week.

What's...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/26/2026, 07:21
Replies: 314
Views: 162,126
Posted By jaelrico
Smile My Honest Review

Most times when I use cheats for Valorant, they have been very mid. I've used private internals and I've used internals and externals. From all of my experience, this one has for sure been the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.