Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zeemon
Forum: Valorant 01/06/2025, 12:21
Replies: 6
Views: 1,759
Posted By Zeemon
So it should theoretically work?

So it should theoretically work?
Forum: Valorant 12/31/2024, 15:03
Replies: 6
Views: 1,759
Posted By Zeemon
Cool to hear that, the teensy uses kmbox net...

Cool to hear that, the teensy uses kmbox net commands. Im guessing moonlight uses kmbox b pro ones?
Forum: Valorant 12/30/2024, 19:46
Replies: 6
Views: 1,759
Posted By Zeemon
Question

Hey thanks for the response. I purchased this kit back then: [Only registered and activated users can see links] now I checked out multiple sellers and you (Moonlight) seem nice. Would this kit that...
Forum: Valorant 12/30/2024, 19:40
Replies: 4,801
Views: 1,323,764
Posted By Zeemon
Currently looking for a hw solution, I recently...

Currently looking for a hw solution, I recently bought a teensy for fn since IMO its the best option for it atm. Is there any Val sellers that work using a teensy as the input (I have only seen...
Forum: Valorant 12/30/2024, 04:20
Replies: 6
Views: 1,759
Posted By Zeemon
Teensy Colorbot

Was wondering if anyone knows a valorant colorbot that works via teensy, I have one laying around and since I started playing Val ago began looking for a colorbot that uses it however till now only...
Forum: Rust 10/07/2024, 21:45
Replies: 9
Views: 3,011
Posted By Zeemon
Is there even any?

I've been looking for one for a while now. It would allow me to share it with my mates and not having to give constant calls. However they dont seem to exist. Any chance of you knowing one?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.