Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zasteria
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2026, 07:52
Replies: 8
Views: 2,451
Posted By Zasteria
I tried an analog from another seller. It works,...

I tried an analog from another seller. It works, but not perfectly. One game is OK. The second game is departures. Then he just won't let you into a client with errors. It works again in an hour. And...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2026, 07:37
Replies: 2
Views: 679
Posted By Zasteria
To launch any version of hanbot without detours...

To launch any version of hanbot without detours and the like, just the "start.bat" file, which is freely available from the old version of hanbot, which contains literally 8 short lines.
Forum: League of Legends 05/30/2026, 01:10
Replies: 75
Views: 11,230
Posted By Zasteria
Keep up the good work!

Keep up the good work!
Forum: League of Legends 05/30/2026, 00:56
Replies: 11
Views: 1,339
Posted By Zasteria
What is the reputation in this community? Let's...

What is the reputation in this community? Let's try.
Forum: League of Legends 12/28/2024, 13:09
Replies: 8
Views: 1,177
Posted By Zasteria
“enginesoul” is detected. The ban comes after...

“enginesoul” is detected. The ban comes after about a week.
Forum: League of Legends 12/25/2024, 17:07
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,841
Posted By Zasteria
Nothing, I'll play tft :D

Nothing, I'll play tft :D
Forum: League of Legends 12/25/2024, 16:25
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,841
Posted By Zasteria
I took enginesoul from FPSWare for 1 day and only...

I took enginesoul from FPSWare for 1 day and only played aram. No dodging. A week later, I got banned.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.