Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: felator
Forum: Coders Trading 04/14/2026, 16:52
Replies: 23
Views: 4,281
Posted By felator
my discord : .hspt

my discord : .hspt
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/08/2026, 12:52
Replies: 31
Views: 12,523
Posted By felator
at least great support

at least great support
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2026, 10:18
Replies: 31
Views: 12,523
Posted By felator
hi some wired things appeear like spam of cmd pop...

hi some wired things appeear like spam of cmd pop up
so don't work for me
Forum: Coders Trading 01/01/2026, 19:43
Replies: 0
Views: 227
Posted By felator
cheat developer service

Hello/Good Evening

So, I'm ready to take on your projects, but not all of them.

I prefer to listen to your project first, then assess it and tell you if I'm capable of doing it.

So, in...
Forum: Coders Trading 01/01/2026, 19:21
Replies: 3
Views: 1,319
Posted By felator
i added u on discord

i added u on discord
Forum: The Finals 10/30/2025, 23:09
Replies: 340
Views: 105,034
Posted By felator
yes

yes
Forum: The Finals Trading 10/23/2025, 14:16
Replies: 0
[Buying] I WANT TESTERS
Views: 164
Posted By felator
I WANT TESTERS

I WANT TESTERS
for my kernel ai aimbot
just contact me on discord at : .hspt
if u want to test it
i want a long time testers to see detections i will help to full steup remotely with anydesk
Forum: The Finals 10/23/2025, 13:55
Replies: 340
Views: 105,034
Posted By felator
I see that there are still people here, I'm going...

I see that there are still people here, I'm going to ask the question in case there is someone who wants to test an AI aimbot kernel like that I make corrections if necessary and I can at least have...
Forum: The Finals Trading 07/31/2025, 12:13
Replies: 3
Views: 925
Posted By felator
hi just add me in discord mate: .hspt and ...

hi just add me in discord mate: .hspt

and
thx PlayerBay
Forum: The Finals 07/30/2025, 15:03
Replies: 2
Views: 1,282
Posted By felator
ADD ME IN GAME : 0-DAY

ADD ME IN GAME : 0-DAY
Forum: The Finals 07/29/2025, 18:56
Replies: 23
Views: 5,408
Posted By felator
discord : .hspt

discord : .hspt
Forum: The Finals 07/29/2025, 11:12
Replies: 23
Views: 5,408
Posted By felator
Hey, I saw you’re looking for a solid,...

Hey,
I saw you’re looking for a solid, undetected aimbot for The Finals. I actually have one I’m selling right now—it’s called nutron, and I’ve been using it myself all season (Season 7). Still no...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/25/2024, 22:03
Replies: 19
Views: 2,542
Posted By felator
Hello I think that in less than 24 hours I will...

Hello I think that in less than 24 hours I will release my AI for bo6 PS5/XBOX and PC
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/16/2024, 10:50
Replies: 4
Views: 756
Posted By felator
nope if you want ia on console you need a pc...

nope

if you want ia on console you need a pc and a good connection i can setup it for you with team viewer
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/13/2024, 16:13
Replies: 4
Views: 756
Posted By felator
🔥AI AIMBOT 🎮PS4/5-XBOX-PC⭐LIFETIME 🟢UNDETECTED NOW 💰CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET

Read before you buy.

Hello


my real service is that I sell you an ia model for the game of your choice which is made from a database.
After that I provide you an aimbot in which you will be...
Forum: The Finals Trading 10/13/2024, 12:28
Replies: 3
Views: 925
Posted By felator
Arrow 🔥AI AIMBOT 🟢UNDETECTED NOW 🏆

Looking for the SAFEST & Most ADVANCED AI Aimbot?

nutron is the #1 choice for competitive gaming WITHOUT the risk!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⭐ Why choose this over other cheats?...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.