Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cartoofel
Forum: Valorant 10/03/2026, 08:40
Replies: 5
Views: 339
Posted By Cartoofel
Never knew majesty is a reseller, assumed it's...

Never knew majesty is a reseller, assumed it's their own product:feelsbadman:
Forum: Valorant 10/03/2026, 07:48
Replies: 10
Views: 481
Posted By Cartoofel
On that budget I would go with a colorbot. 1PC...

On that budget I would go with a colorbot.
1PC Colorbots -> LudoSage / Skyrant
^Only options you should consider on your budget^
Forum: Valorant 10/03/2026, 07:27
Replies: 5
Views: 339
Posted By Cartoofel
vgc emulators are not reliable anymore, you will...

vgc emulators are not reliable anymore, you will get banned with them or risk getting scammed
If you want something reliable
- Colorbot -> 1PC (Skyrant / LudoSage / Wif)
- Colorbot -> 2PC (Orion)...
Forum: Fifa 10/02/2025, 21:22
Replies: 94
Views: 19,208
Posted By Cartoofel
could you check your discord messages?

could you check your discord messages?
Forum: Fifa 10/02/2025, 20:25
Replies: 94
Views: 19,208
Posted By Cartoofel
Thanks, good luck to you too. If something...

Thanks, good luck to you too. If something changed in the future I will update my thread accordingly don't worry.



hahaha, I don't understand what you did but some minutes after we argued, BL...
Forum: Fifa 10/02/2025, 20:15
Replies: 94
Views: 19,208
Posted By Cartoofel
You are right, I didn't use CA last year and I...

You are right, I didn't use CA last year and I also know about what happened at the start of this year, I had a few people that used it and said they got banned in the wave. + I made the list a few...
Forum: Fifa 10/02/2025, 19:52
Replies: 94
Views: 19,208
Posted By Cartoofel
Will fix the link now, my opinion it's still the...

Will fix the link now, my opinion it's still the same, nobody told me that CA is as good as you say, last year every cheat got hit in the wave including yours so I guess it's the same security. On...
Forum: Fifa 09/29/2025, 19:58
Replies: 94
Views: 19,208
Posted By Cartoofel
Talking 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam FC26 Providers🔥

NOIE: THIS LIST IS BASED ON USERS EXPERIENCE + MY OWN OPINION.
This list is updated once something changes.

If you want to add a provider or change the status of one, PM me here or DM me on...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/28/2024, 11:49
Replies: 239
Views: 160,766
Posted By Cartoofel
Cool Best Cheat

Krusty is the best cheat I used, better then those colorbots and it's the best. Support helped with setup and explained the risks. Easy to use and W cheat<3
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.