Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 1221344
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/27/2026, 07:48
Replies: 14
Views: 2,338
Posted By 1221344
GamerTools/AimHelpers/Genji/RyanREAX? I thought...

GamerTools/AimHelpers/Genji/RyanREAX? I thought the same thing when I saw that account.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/30/2025, 08:54
Replies: 2,609
Views: 936,619
Posted By 1221344
Sorry for any confusion, I was talking about...

Sorry for any confusion, I was talking about GamerTools/AimHelpers and what he said about you. I didn't realize that someone might interpret what I said as being about you, my bad.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/30/2025, 05:04
Replies: 13
Views: 1,072
Posted By 1221344
There are a couple more IPs that you need to add...

There are a couple more IPs that you need to add on the UC thread. Unfortunately EPVP won't let me link to it. It's in the Tarkov forum and the thread is "Russian Account Bypass TUT"
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/29/2025, 21:59
Replies: 13
Views: 1,072
Posted By 1221344
the info is on UC if you were curious, the thread...

the info is on UC if you were curious, the thread is called something like "RU region lock bypass method"
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/28/2025, 18:33
Replies: 2,609
Views: 936,619
Posted By 1221344
They must require providers to jump through a ton...

They must require providers to jump through a ton of hoops in order to get listed here because some like [Only registered and activated users can see links] have been around for years and have never been on this list despite being one of the best...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/26/2025, 01:01
Replies: 2,609
Views: 936,619
Posted By 1221344
so you'd be appreciative if you ordered a large...

so you'd be appreciative if you ordered a large pizza with extra toppings and the company delivers you a half-eaten medium pizza with just cheese instead? because that's basically what happened. such...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/21/2025, 18:37
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By 1221344
Sugar Elite had a 'detect cheater' feature when I...

Sugar Elite had a 'detect cheater' feature when I used it over a year ago. Not sure how it worked, but if it found one their name on player ESP would flash bright colours. At first I thought it was a...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/17/2025, 18:31
Replies: 5
Views: 500
Posted By 1221344
Sugar and Sky both cost me 2 accounts each around...

Sugar and Sky both cost me 2 accounts each around a year ago. 3 because of the shitty bypass they used and 1 from the spoofer being detected. The exploits and features of Sugar were decent, but steer...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/09/2025, 05:32
Replies: 36
Views: 3,648
Posted By 1221344
I know this isn't relevant and doesn't contribute...

I know this isn't relevant and doesn't contribute to the discussion, but I'm really glad more people are starting to see through his nonsense. In situations like this, a wise person knows when to...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/07/2025, 15:39
Replies: 3
Views: 543
Posted By 1221344
has anything improved on their end in the past...

has anything improved on their end in the past year or so? I used them for a few wipes but switched to [Only registered and activated users can see links] after getting 2 detection bans in 2 months. Many features were buggy or straight up didn't...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/24/2025, 17:01
Replies: 27
Views: 3,135
Posted By 1221344
yeah I've only seen one here (lol) and one on UC...

yeah I've only seen one here (lol) and one on UC that said that another method (not tripwire - didn't elaborate) was working after it was patched, neither seem to have the reputation to back it up...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/24/2025, 09:19
Replies: 27
Views: 3,135
Posted By 1221344
if there is a new method it is a lot more 'hush...

if there is a new method it is a lot more 'hush hush' than the previous. i've seen a few people say that they figured it out but who really knows if that is true or not. regardless, the fact that...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/19/2025, 10:08
Replies: 27
Views: 3,135
Posted By 1221344
he's not making anything, he tries to make it...

he's not making anything, he tries to make it sound like hes developing his own shit but he's just a dime-a-dozen reseller. admits he hasn't played EFT in years but still tries to talk like he has a...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/10/2025, 21:07
Replies: 27
Views: 3,135
Posted By 1221344
code has been leaked on UC if anyone is curious....

code has been leaked on UC if anyone is curious. should get patched soon now that the method is public
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/25/2024, 06:49
Replies: 9
Views: 1,240
Posted By 1221344
Clutch used to be great but in the past year the...

Clutch used to be great but in the past year the quality of everything has gone dramatically downhill. I think it took them over 48 hours to get their non-DMA radar working after the wipe, and it was...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/03/2024, 18:59
Replies: 7
Views: 812
Posted By 1221344
If you are talking about legitimate boosting, as...

If you are talking about legitimate boosting, as in paying somebody to run raids with you and help you complete tasks, there are many reputable services and Discord servers out there. There is also a...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/01/2024, 11:58
Replies: 32
Views: 5,103
Posted By 1221344
For the sake of prosperity I figured a screenshot...

For the sake of prosperity I figured a screenshot would be a good idea. I can't believe someone would openly say this in front of thousands of potential customers. I also can't believe he hasn't...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/01/2024, 00:17
Replies: 32
Views: 5,103
Posted By 1221344
Basically everything except chams lol. Their...

Basically everything except chams lol. Their 'private' cheat seems to have a decent bypass, but everything else is routinely detected. Sugar Elite was down for FIVE MONTHS with no compensation to...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/08/2024, 13:09
Replies: 7
Views: 1,110
Posted By 1221344
none of the bans that I have been hit with this...

none of the bans that I have been hit with this wipe have accompanied an email, and I know for a fact they were ALL detection bans and not manuals.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/04/2024, 01:37
Replies: 9
Views: 583
Posted By 1221344
listen to GamerTools if you want to throw your...

listen to GamerTools if you want to throw your money away
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/23/2024, 01:55
Replies: 19
Views: 14,605
Posted By 1221344
anyone paying for PVE cheats is throwing away...

anyone paying for PVE cheats is throwing away money. UC has all the info you could ever ask for
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/18/2024, 17:20
Replies: 24
Views: 1,965
Posted By 1221344
this is the absolute truth. he has also revoked...

this is the absolute truth. he has also revoked keys to people who have said stuff he doesn't like. not even just lifetimes he's done it for week and month keys too. super petty. i'm pretty sure he...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/08/2024, 02:42
Replies: 24
Views: 1,965
Posted By 1221344
funny how it happened immediately after a big...

funny how it happened immediately after a big detection. your average customer may be an idiot but you can't pull the wool over my eyes that easily :smug:
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 07/05/2024, 07:16
Replies: 24
Views: 1,965
Posted By 1221344
he wiped his EFT discord channel because of...

he wiped his EFT discord channel because of people reporting bans with sky and v2 lmao
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 05/31/2024, 18:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,311
Posted By 1221344
still waiting for them to update sugar elite lmao...

still waiting for them to update sugar elite lmao it's been like 3 months
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.