Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nuksdal
Forum: Scum Trading 09/06/2026, 16:29
Replies: 1
Views: 92
Posted By Nuksdal
Purchased and everything went extremely smoothly...

Purchased and everything went extremely smoothly from start to finish. The seller was very professional, responsive, and easy to communicate with. They answered my questions clearly and made sure I...
Forum: Scum Trading 01/26/2026, 16:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,282
Posted By Nuksdal
I have been reporting serious problems since the...

I have been reporting serious problems since the day I purchased, and many of them are still not fixed. Scope zoom has never been properly resolved. FPS drops, random crashes, ESP freezing...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.