Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Strixxle
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/28/2025, 09:33
Replies: 239
Views: 160,380
Posted By Strixxle
Using it since 2023 and i still dont know how...

Using it since 2023 and i still dont know how they can be the only legit Kernel Provider with long History. Its so easy to set it up and Pashanim is the Goat Himself. The Price is expensive, but...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/10/2025, 17:11
Replies: 239
Views: 160,380
Posted By Strixxle
I used it for 2 years and never got banned. I hit...

I used it for 2 years and never got banned. I hit Radiant rank 432, its easy to setup and the support by Pashanim is better than everything. He is very transparent with his customers and if u are not...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.