Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Deeleus
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 10/12/2025, 17:23
Replies: 8
Views: 795
Posted By Deeleus
I don't recommend Sapphire. They didn't let me...

I don't recommend Sapphire. They didn't let me test it without purchasing, so I ended up buying a one week key. The cheat made the game stutter so much, it was unplayable, even though I followed all...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/08/2025, 20:14
Replies: 19
Views: 4,349
Posted By Deeleus
They never refunded me and simply ignored my...

They never refunded me and simply ignored my requests. I paid for one month and they deactivated my login after one week. There have been other people reporting the same here, but the posts are...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/01/2025, 19:19
Replies: 19
Views: 4,349
Posted By Deeleus
This will be deleted, but Proofcore disabled my...

This will be deleted, but Proofcore disabled my cheat claiming I "triggered their security" and despite claiming they would refund me, they simply ignored my request for a refund. Be aware.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 02/20/2023, 16:52
Replies: 1,756
Views: 760,336
Posted By Deeleus
You can add RrRshop to the list of scam...

You can add RrRshop to the list of scam providers. They sold me a cheat that didn't work most of the time (they claimed the coder was busy at school) and just yesterday I got banned for using it....
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/20/2023, 15:45
Replies: 4
Views: 1,017
Posted By Deeleus
This is unusable most of the time (seller claims...

This is unusable most of the time (seller claims coder is too busy at school to fix it) and got banned yesterday. I simply told no refunds by the seller. Don't waste your money here.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.