Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Luft333
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/28/2023, 23:15
Replies: 5
Views: 1,259
Posted By Luft333
Bait loot or bug.

On a few maps I’ve noticed that there’s often high tier loot in inaccessible places. You can only loot this if you’re cheating.
For example on interchange there’s almost always trooper vests inside...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/25/2023, 22:17
Replies: 4
Views: 833
Posted By Luft333
Do you recommend any spoofers that offer lifetime...

Do you recommend any spoofers that offer lifetime packages?

Dms card sounds good but I’d probably need to buy a second windows pc because I only have an extra MacBook
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/25/2023, 21:22
Replies: 4
Views: 833
Posted By Luft333
Reliable cheat with built in hwid spoofing

Hey everyone
I’m looking for a cheat that’s reliable and has a built in hwid spoofer, Im not able to use raid0 because I have many different drives in my pc with different sizes.
I’m not new to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.