Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkCitical
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/05/2023, 16:00
Replies: 17
Views: 1,903
Posted By DarkCitical
Cheat and spoofer in one

Looking for an all in one cheat and I've been seeing all over here elusions EFT cheat is just that and one of the best. I was wondering if that's true and any other recommendations as well.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/04/2023, 04:09
Replies: 2
Views: 601
Posted By DarkCitical
Quick question about spoofers and Cheats

I used to use a cheat system that had a HWID spoofer and cheats. That worked very well for me for about 6 months but then I eventually got banned so seems like it became detectable. I wanted to ask I...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/03/2023, 18:41
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By DarkCitical
Is that all ill really need? If so then thanks!

Is that all ill really need? If so then thanks!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/03/2023, 18:35
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By DarkCitical
Banned and want to play again.

Last wipe I hacked a lot and it was fun but ive been banned for hacking on 2 accounts now and any new account has been instant banned. I was looking for a way to back into the game so I can at least...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.