Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AfricanDream
Forum: Fifa 09/25/2026, 11:55
Replies: 41
Views: 3,009
Posted By AfricanDream
From my own experience using CA (especially...

From my own experience using CA (especially during fc26), the sliders don't all work properly - only those who tinker around with every slider will notice. I had several conversations with one of...
Forum: Fifa 09/21/2026, 22:43
Replies: 41
Views: 3,009
Posted By AfricanDream
You ignored my argument and brought up something...

You ignored my argument and brought up something that has nothing to do with the topic!

If I'm not mistaken your bf6 product has been down or testing or updating or whatever for months!

Yes I...
Forum: Fifa 09/21/2026, 22:15
Replies: 41
Views: 3,009
Posted By AfricanDream
I don't understand why Pro Clubs is grouped with...

I don't understand why Pro Clubs is grouped with FUT features. If your high prices are aimed at the FUT players making money off the cheat then offer a Pro Clubs full feature package for cheaper!
...
Forum: Battlefield 09/20/2026, 13:15
Replies: 2,548
Views: 559,908
Posted By AfricanDream
Beware / Becareful!!!!!! Multiple ban...

Beware / Becareful!!!!!!

Multiple ban reports for bf6 with Elocarry - including myself.

Barely played the game (roughly 3 hours in a span of 30 days). The cheat was down for updating multiple...
Forum: Call of Duty 08/29/2026, 09:45
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
Reading through this forum is pure drama. A week...

Reading through this forum is pure drama. A week ago it was sad everyone detected forum is dead all quiet. Now there is a slight bit of comedy with the comment section back to life and people...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/28/2026, 00:01
Replies: 11
Views: 962
Posted By AfricanDream
SUMMARY: Support = 10/10 Cheat experience...

SUMMARY:
Support = 10/10
Cheat experience in-game = 8/10

I got to try the cheat for 2 days and it seems solid.

The setup process was a bit complicated but support helped me using AnyDesk and...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/25/2026, 21:59
Replies: 11
Views: 962
Posted By AfricanDream
The discord link is not working.

The discord link is not working.
Forum: Call of Duty 08/25/2026, 20:40
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
But Nexup is listed as detected. If they are...

But Nexup is listed as detected. If they are reseller and you are original then you are detected as well no?!

Anyone with rep can vouch for this provider?
Forum: Fifa 08/24/2026, 22:37
Replies: 41
Views: 3,009
Posted By AfricanDream
I'm a Pro Clubs player and wish to find something...

I'm a Pro Clubs player and wish to find something like CA but at a reasonable price and actually works (not glitchy) and safe:
1) Sliders for user team and opponent team
2) Sliders for pro only
3)...
Forum: Call of Duty 08/24/2026, 15:43
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
The one thing I've noticed is that you're very...

The one thing I've noticed is that you're very active in this forum, yet Advance is listed detected for the past year now!
Work on your cheat bro! damn!
Forum: Call of Duty 08/24/2026, 15:39
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
What happened to this forum - why does it feel...

What happened to this forum - why does it feel dead?
I don't know whether the list is up to date or not. And what is the direction going forward towards mw4 - are all providers dead?
EPVP gonna...
Forum: Call of Duty 08/22/2026, 00:28
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
EPVP is now just lists of detected cheats on high...

EPVP is now just lists of detected cheats on high demand games.
Also shows the actual skill level of the providers when an anti-cheat actually works. I seriously can't find a proper UD provider for...
Forum: Call of Duty 08/21/2026, 18:27
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
Ricochet got everybody detected, shut down, and...

Ricochet got everybody detected, shut down, and out of business :lul:
Forum: Call of Duty 08/15/2026, 23:56
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
Wow I take a break for a year and come back to...

Wow I take a break for a year and come back to find that ricochet the laughing stock of providers has now got all of them detected!!! Crazy days.

So only HV and softstack? I know HV is slotted,...
Forum: Battlefield 08/15/2026, 23:53
Replies: 2,548
Views: 559,908
Posted By AfricanDream
Are the providers listed as undetected ACTUALLY...

Are the providers listed as undetected ACTUALLY undetected (safe to use) or list not updated?
I wanna know which to try.
Forum: Battlefield 08/10/2025, 12:20
Replies: 2,548
Views: 559,908
Posted By AfricanDream
So basically nothing legit available for BF6. I'm...

So basically nothing legit available for BF6. I'm just looking for macro/no recoil
Forum: Call of Duty 06/09/2025, 18:00
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
What's fascinating is that you and a bunch of...

What's fascinating is that you and a bunch of others are very upset that this medicore list isn't updated to your liking... I say save yourself the heartache and just leave the thread all together....
Forum: Call of Duty 06/09/2025, 17:13
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
I want to know which of the undetected providers...

I want to know which of the undetected providers have ALL the following (if any!):

Player esp, item esp, aimbot with customizations, no recoil customization, automatic radar overlay, and...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/06/2025, 15:49
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
So if I understand correctly, the only provider...

So if I understand correctly, the only provider on the list that has gone without a detection is Aimex?

*I'm talking about providers that have been 1+years in the market - HV is still new.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/04/2025, 22:08
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
AA or AM ???

AA or AM ???
Forum: Call of Duty 05/27/2025, 12:05
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
I've been using HV for the past 3 months. Since...

I've been using HV for the past 3 months. Since HV is detected and they're hiding it, is it possible that my account was manual reviewed and the person reviewing it felt sorry for me and left my...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/23/2025, 12:46
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
Word on the street is that EO is always detected,...

Word on the street is that EO is always detected, so not a viable option.

I don't mind the occasional detection that may happen in the long run, but not constant detections every update!

What...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/22/2025, 22:16
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
Yeah there's that as well. But I don't know...

Yeah there's that as well.
But I don't know why their aimbot felt the best for me and I've tried: PO, AA, Interwebs, EO, SyntheticSkills, HV.
For me, it feels smooth and powerful. I can easily get...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/22/2025, 15:34
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
RIP AA. What was once among the small list of...

RIP AA.
What was once among the small list of providers with years of no detection is now down the gutter - detection every update!

Problem is I can't find a provider that gives me the same...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/07/2025, 17:16
Replies: 12,160
Views: 2,263,578
Posted By AfricanDream
I'm glad that ricochet have stepped up their...

I'm glad that ricochet have stepped up their game. I'm also glad that ranked mode now requires you play several hours before being able to have access to it (for new accounts).

What that means is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.