Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: healsoflove
Forum: Dead by Daylight 04/21/2024, 22:03
Replies: 33
Views: 17,533
Posted By healsoflove
Honestly, Milky Way's cheese detectability isn't...

Honestly, Milky Way's cheese detectability isn't even the issue for me (There's risk in every cheese you use and that's understandable). It's their lack of taking responsibility for their nasty...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 04/17/2024, 18:50
Replies: 6
Views: 2,600
Posted By healsoflove
can you get banned for using currency stuff from...

can you get banned for using currency stuff from the store? (Scylla)
Forum: Dead by Daylight 04/17/2024, 18:46
Replies: 6
Views: 2,480
Posted By healsoflove
Any update?

Any update?
Forum: Dead by Daylight 03/21/2024, 03:05
Replies: 76
Views: 35,160
Posted By healsoflove
Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam....

Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam.

Their loader cheese wouldn't work, no matter what I did on my end to try to fix the problem. They NEVER bothered to find a solution either. When I...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 03/21/2024, 02:59
Replies: 14
Views: 12,077
Posted By healsoflove
STERN CLIENT BEWARE

Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam.

Their loader cheese wouldn't work, no matter what I did on my end to try to fix the problem. They NEVER bothered to find a solution either. When I...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 03/21/2024, 02:53
Replies: 6
Views: 2,600
Posted By healsoflove
Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam....

Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam.

Their loader cheese wouldn't work, no matter what I did on my end to try to fix the problem. They NEVER bothered to find a solution either. When I...
Forum: Dead by Daylight Trading 03/21/2024, 02:52
Replies: 80
Views: 17,150
Posted By healsoflove
STERN SCAMMERS

Do NOT buy from sternclient.biz. They are a scam.

Their loader cheese wouldn't work, no matter what I did on my end to try to fix the problem. They NEVER bothered to find a solution either. When I...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 01/21/2024, 23:44
Replies: 76
Views: 35,160
Posted By healsoflove
I can vouch for chods cheats. been using them for...

I can vouch for chods cheats. been using them for years, never been banned, however, most of their "features" don't work even though they say they do and when you bring it up, they get very nasty...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 10/28/2023, 00:00
Replies: 6
Views: 2,480
Posted By healsoflove
update?

hey what's the update on the cheese? worth it?
Forum: Dead by Daylight 09/27/2023, 01:39
Replies: 6
Views: 2,480
Posted By healsoflove
Is the cheese any good? Do you recommend?

Is the cheese any good? Do you recommend?
Forum: Dead by Daylight 09/26/2023, 01:03
Replies: 33
Views: 17,533
Posted By healsoflove
My review of MilkyWay.*I honestly WANT to like it...

My review of MilkyWay.*I honestly WANT to like it a lot. I LOVE how the cheese looks for the game, the colors are coordinated, and bright and it literally makes it easy to see where everything is....
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.