Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: uwuMeowUwu
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2023, 20:12
Replies: 4,806
Views: 1,324,406
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
Beware of "PHANTOM" He is 100% paster. HERE...

Beware of "PHANTOM" He is 100% paster.

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Link to UC article where he asks for help with a colorbot lol:...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/21/2023, 15:20
Replies: 75
Views: 39,394
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
Works as intended. Gave me a vouch key to try...

Works as intended. Gave me a vouch key to try since I already had most of the hardware needed.

Aimbot: 8/10 - Seems really great so far.

RCS: 6/10 - Although it is "humanized" it seems a...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/06/2023, 04:52
Replies: 29
Views: 7,682
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
You are so full of it. You are just trying to...

You are so full of it. You are just trying to find a way to feel better about the bad review. post a screenshot of the "log" or it didn't happen. But I literally tried your cheese for maybe an hour,...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/05/2023, 15:54
Replies: 29
Views: 7,682
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
OK so now you are lying because I gave an honest...

OK so now you are lying because I gave an honest review? That is honestly really sad but you do what you have to do. Also where is the proof of 9 months undetected? Source = "Trust me Bro"
Maybe...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/05/2023, 04:12
Replies: 29
Views: 7,682
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
Paid for a month. Setup: Pretty straight...

Paid for a month.

Setup:
Pretty straight forward for a color bot

Aimbot 6/10
Works but only at 40+ fov. Seems like a coin flip if it will pick up of the target or not. No humanization.

RCS...
Forum: Valorant 12/02/2022, 15:05
Replies: 6
Views: 1,848
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
No DMA. looking for low latency dual pc,...

No DMA.

looking for low latency dual pc, pixel, ai, or colorbot. I don't understand how dma really works or how memory cheats really work so I tend to stay away from those.
Forum: Valorant 12/02/2022, 07:07
Replies: 6
Views: 1,848
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
I mean I made one but it was bad

I mean I made one but it was bad
Forum: Valorant 12/01/2022, 23:09
Replies: 6
Views: 1,848
Posted By uwuMeowUwu
Question Valorant cheats that support dual PC / Capture card

I have been trying to find providers that support dual PC and capture cards.

It would be a plus if they even supported different mouse move types ie: arduino, mouse_event, etc... Just because I...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.