Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JustWin
Forum: Rust 09/28/2026, 01:42
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,091
Posted By JustWin
Lethality Radar is down currently. It got hit...

Lethality Radar is down currently. It got hit with a detection wave.
...
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 09/02/2026, 17:00
Replies: 20
Views: 1,903
Posted By JustWin
As of today, does noclip still work?

As of today, does noclip still work?
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 08/04/2026, 23:40
Replies: 104
Views: 14,958
Posted By JustWin
Aimbot was not optimized to my liking. ESP is...

Aimbot was not optimized to my liking. ESP is poor in performance and apart from those 2 features, nothing else works.

THE TEAM @ BADBOYCHEATS did a decent job at helping me sort the issue I had...
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 08/03/2026, 20:14
Replies: 104
Views: 14,958
Posted By JustWin
Just purchased, I hope to see if AIMBOT is very...

Just purchased, I hope to see if AIMBOT is very good as I have used another provider and other than noclip which just got patched, their quality wasn't the best for an internal cheat.
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 07/24/2026, 17:47
Replies: 104
Views: 14,958
Posted By JustWin
I think he meant HWID locking the software to one...

I think he meant HWID locking the software to one PC but he must have misunderstood the TOS on the websites.

Do you guys have silent aim? How is the memory aim prediction? Is it stream proof?
Forum: Rust Trading 07/02/2026, 07:14
Replies: 35
Views: 6,036
Posted By JustWin
Product is pretty safe and easy to use. There was...

Product is pretty safe and easy to use. There was no major necessary BIOS setting changes or weird methods to the madness. You run powershell as admin, and use the loader and your key and boom you...
Forum: Rust Trading 03/14/2026, 19:37
Replies: 9
Views: 890
Posted By JustWin
Hey, I am on winver 11 25H2. Is that specific...

Hey, I am on winver 11 25H2. Is that specific winver supporter and does it come with a built in spoofer? When was last detection?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/27/2026, 17:41
Replies: 18
Views: 2,294
Posted By JustWin
There is always a risk of bans, I would never...

There is always a risk of bans, I would never recommend cheating on a main account unless you don't care. But if your adamant on cheating on your main account, only use ESP and play legit.
Forum: Rust 01/26/2026, 22:31
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
You ain't the first to claim your cheat is...

You ain't the first to claim your cheat is undetected. I bet it's the same as the "internal garbage" you complain about.
Forum: Rust 01/26/2026, 18:59
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
The good news is, I didn't ask for your personal...

The good news is, I didn't ask for your personal opinion. I don't understand why you felt the need to talk trash. Cheating has always carried a risk of a ban regardless of what features. Some people...
Forum: Rust 01/26/2026, 01:56
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
I mean, remember when walk on water was a...

I mean, remember when walk on water was a feature, or silent heli, or how about no clip where you can fly all the way to the top of Launch Site. Cheating is cheating for a reason.
Forum: Rust 01/25/2026, 18:39
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
Well, that is full on farm bot. I am simply...

Well, that is full on farm bot. I am simply looking for farm assist where the cheat hits the ore and tree spot for me. But I have used that bot before with Chase's cheat it was good, never got banned...
Forum: Rust 01/25/2026, 00:21
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
My comment said "farm assist/farm bot" you don't...

My comment said "farm assist/farm bot" you don't have that.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/20/2026, 04:19
Replies: 18
Views: 2,294
Posted By JustWin
No ban. I have used this product for a month. I...

No ban. I have used this product for a month. I use it for ESP and legit aimbot and haven't gotten banned yet. Whether the GUI is "pasted" or not has nothing to do with a "ultra dtc garbo". So please...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/20/2026, 03:54
Replies: 0
Views: 298
Posted By JustWin
Forum: Rust Trading 01/12/2026, 00:37
Replies: 0
Views: 969
Posted By JustWin
Arrow [Premium 🥇 Rust] - 💢Aimbot🟢External🛡️ESP🛠️MISC

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rust 01/03/2026, 18:42
Replies: 21
Views: 2,976
Posted By JustWin
How has Division been for you? I am getting back...

How has Division been for you? I am getting back into the cheating scene and wanted something long term for ESP and farm bot.
Forum: Rust 01/03/2026, 18:41
Replies: 5,074
Views: 774,091
Posted By JustWin
Does anyone have feedback on Division Rust? What...

Does anyone have feedback on Division Rust? What is the overall score on that cheat?
Forum: Rust 12/28/2025, 03:22
Replies: 6
Views: 3,033
Posted By JustWin
What scares you about recoil club?

What scares you about recoil club?
Forum: Rust Trading 12/28/2025, 03:06
Replies: 1
Views: 105
Posted By JustWin
There is a programming/development thread...

There is a programming/development thread specific to web development and reverse engineering. I doubt spamming this on every thread will gain you customers.
Forum: Coders Trading 06/12/2025, 23:56
Replies: 6
Views: 1,050
Posted By JustWin
I am not defending nobody. I am thinking like a...

I am not defending nobody. I am thinking like a person who just clicked on this thread. You are claiming Vexallus scammed you. SHOW US. Otherwise, sincerely shut up. I don't have to prove anything as...
Forum: Coders Trading 06/12/2025, 23:49
Replies: 121
Views: 23,954
Posted By JustWin
If you pay me first I would gladly show you,...

If you pay me first I would gladly show you, otherwise take the stick out of your anus and go do something useful.



Him being Egyptian and Muslim has nothing to do with the quality of his work....
Forum: Coders Trading 06/11/2025, 23:45
Replies: 2
Views: 360
Posted By JustWin
I love your dedication. You went as far back as...

I love your dedication. You went as far back as 2023 to yet again post in the wrong section. The Original Poster is asking for someone who can develop something for them. Unless you or someone you...
Forum: Coders Trading 06/11/2025, 23:43
Replies: 121
Views: 23,954
Posted By JustWin
Because generally speaking, cheat sellers don't...

Because generally speaking, cheat sellers don't want people knowing that their products are being sub contracted by an outside developer. That is why nobody posts proof of projects being done.
Forum: Coders Trading 06/11/2025, 23:42
Replies: 6
Views: 1,050
Posted By JustWin
I see you have your own personal problems with...

I see you have your own personal problems with Vexallus. This website isn't for children so please keep your reviews in their respected places. You purchased a service from Vexallus, why are you in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.