Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: privms
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/27/2024, 14:41
Replies: 517
Views: 148,612
Posted By privms
I want to use cheats with proofcore + hypex mod...

I want to use cheats with proofcore + hypex mod combination.

Can you tell me the order of cheat execution?

After running proofcore, I ran hypex, and it seems that hypex's HWID is locked.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/27/2024, 14:38
Replies: 765
Views: 146,634
Posted By privms
I want to use cheats with proofcore + hypex mod...

I want to use cheats with proofcore + hypex mod combination.

Can you tell me the order of cheat execution?

After running proofcore, I ran hypex, and it seems that hypex's HWID is locked.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 06/30/2023, 07:58
Replies: 22
Views: 3,737
Posted By privms
Does it work on windows 11?

Does it work on windows 11?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.