Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ExpensiveTowel
Forum: Lost Ark 11/07/2022, 23:04
Replies: 12
Views: 5,149
Posted By ExpensiveTowel
Another RMT Help Request

I want to buy 500k gold for $100 on g2g and get it to my main without getting it banned.

What's the safest way to go about this?

I'm thinking:
1) Use mule, buy gold via mailed gold option....
Forum: Lost Ark 09/27/2022, 00:17
Replies: 8
Views: 3,482
Posted By ExpensiveTowel
Laundering Gold to Avoid the Ban?

Has anyone tried cleaning the dirty gold by spending it all on mats and then reselling it on a mule?

1. Buy a ton of dirty ass RMT gold on a mule
2. Spend it all on honing mats
3. Sell it all...
Forum: Lost Ark 09/27/2022, 00:05
Replies: 18
Views: 15,495
Posted By ExpensiveTowel
I was thinking of ways to launder money. You...

I was thinking of ways to launder money. You can’t assume the person selling you clean gold is getting it clean. It’s dumb to assume the person taking your money has your best interests in mind.

I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.