Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: quixyy
Forum: Valorant 06/05/2026, 10:28
Replies: 4,809
Views: 1,324,974
Posted By quixyy
Wouldn’t recommend unnamed either

Wouldn’t recommend unnamed either
Forum: Valorant 05/25/2026, 19:36
Replies: 11
Views: 3,767
Posted By quixyy
Opinions about skyrant?

Opinions about skyrant?
Forum: Valorant 05/18/2026, 16:11
Replies: 11
Views: 3,767
Posted By quixyy
1pc color / trigger bot

Hey!
Which 1pc colorbot or triggerbot is recommended outside wif currently?
Forum: Valorant 05/18/2026, 15:53
Replies: 9
Views: 2,802
Posted By quixyy
Could you please share the link for project...

Could you please share the link for project robot? I can’t find it
Forum: Valorant 05/18/2026, 14:55
Replies: 4,809
Views: 1,324,974
Posted By quixyy
Which 1pc cb/tb is recommended rn out of the list?

Which 1pc cb/tb is recommended rn out of the list?
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/17/2026, 18:48
Replies: 105
Views: 72,233
Posted By quixyy
Is this still ud rn?

Is this still ud rn?
Forum: Valorant 05/17/2026, 18:41
Replies: 10
Views: 2,811
Posted By quixyy
I agree with moon I personally wouldn’t buy this,...

I agree with moon I personally wouldn’t buy this, its not even posted in the right section of the forum
Forum: Rust 12/24/2025, 10:45
Replies: 5,079
Views: 775,073
Posted By quixyy
I would change ignite to unknown due to many...

I would change ignite to unknown due to many users reporting getting banned after a few hours. If you are in the cord check the rust channel.
Forum: Valorant 11/01/2025, 15:07
Replies: 9
Views: 763
Posted By quixyy
Is the tpm spoofing permament? Or is it on...

Is the tpm spoofing permament? Or is it on startup / bootkit / driver. Would flashing bios remove it?
Forum: Valorant 11/01/2025, 11:09
Replies: 9
Views: 763
Posted By quixyy
I haven’t used strong yet, I’m just looking to...

I haven’t used strong yet, I’m just looking to see if there are any other options maybe for a cheaper price.
Forum: Valorant 11/01/2025, 09:31
Replies: 12
Views: 545
Posted By quixyy
I don't recommend using confinex XXL spoofer its...

I don't recommend using confinex XXL spoofer its just a temp running on every windows start - nulling serials.
Forum: Valorant 11/01/2025, 08:36
Replies: 6
Views: 332
Posted By quixyy
You are right I did have the same experience, I...

You are right I did have the same experience, I only wrote that you can reach it not maintaining it with it, and obviously its an internal so high risk still.

Used it in around april-may this year...
Forum: Valorant 10/31/2025, 22:57
Replies: 6
Views: 332
Posted By quixyy
Hey, If you would like to choose the dma...

Hey,

If you would like to choose the dma option you should check out this thread made by rentless: ...
Forum: Valorant 10/31/2025, 19:46
Replies: 9
Views: 763
Posted By quixyy
Spoofer w TPM woofing

Hey,

I’m looking for a reasonably priced woofer with tpm 2.0 woofing permanently (no temp woofing bullshit or nulling serials), I’ve came across STRONG but I want to look at other options aswell....
Forum: Valorant 10/31/2025, 19:11
Replies: 23
Views: 1,376
Posted By quixyy
Yes all drives in order for raid0 to work (safe...

Yes all drives in order for raid0 to work (safe option) — raid0 merges all drives into 1 (for a new serial) and deletes all contents from both
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/21/2024, 11:47
Replies: 0
[Buying] Csgoroll account
Views: 169
Posted By quixyy
Csgoroll account

Hello! I’m currently looking for a level 40+ csgoroll account. Preferred original email.

Please contact me through discord or telegram or onsite: cosmobjs
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/12/2024, 14:27
Replies: 239
Views: 160,178
Posted By quixyy
+rep first bought a week to test it it all went...

+rep first bought a week to test it it all went very well, then I decided to buy a month because it is so good.

Esp: 9/10 not really customisable but it is really good, the performance too cuz its...
Forum: Coders Trading 08/04/2024, 16:12
Replies: 2
Views: 408
Posted By quixyy
scammer for more proof dm me beware

scammer for more proof dm me beware
Forum: Coders Trading 08/03/2024, 10:02
Replies: 7
Views: 1,584
Posted By quixyy
the source is encrypted for further proof dm me

the source is encrypted for further proof dm me
Forum: Coders Trading 07/30/2024, 18:20
Replies: 3
Views: 328
Posted By quixyy
bumping this

bumping this
Forum: Coders Trading 07/29/2024, 17:48
Replies: 3
Views: 328
Posted By quixyy
Fortnite Cheat Source Internal / External

Hi!

I am currently looking for a source fast no bullshit real cash only dm if you can do it fast no bs.

tele: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
dc: cosmobjs
Forum: Coders Trading 07/28/2024, 18:54
Replies: 2
[Selling] Fn cheat source
Views: 347
Posted By quixyy
scammer, tryna sell you vantacheats

scammer, tryna sell you vantacheats
Forum: Coders Trading 07/28/2024, 10:50
Replies: 2
Views: 232
Posted By quixyy
Red face Fortnite Cheat Developers / Source

Hey yall!

Looking for a fortnite cheat developer who can sell me an undetected source or make me one.

My budget is high, talking serious cash.

Only Contact if you are a serious seller.
...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.