Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Twitch Affiliate Maker
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/21/2022, 17:21
Replies: 0
Views: 333
Rank 1 Weekend League / Rivals / Draft

Selling Fifa 23 Services for PC Only!

First Of All you can check here my reputation on G2G:
g 2g.com/LOLshorts

Weekend League Play Off:
Play-Off 5 Wins -> 5€
Play-Off 10 Wins -> 10€
...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/17/2022, 14:41
Replies: 2
Views: 374
POV: I paid 30 euro and i requested money back,...

POV: I paid 30 euro and i requested money back, he blocked me on discord + discord server

Proofs of scam(VIDEO): [Only registered and activated users can see links]


This guy bought this account with...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/14/2022, 21:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,023
4.9 mil coins in stock :...

4.9 mil coins in stock : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/14/2022, 21:45
Replies: 6
Views: 726
4.9 mil coins in stock Check here :...

4.9 mil coins in stock

Check here : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/10/2022, 18:52
Replies: 3
Views: 265
You said to wait 12h to refund and then you...

You said to wait 12h to refund and then you blocked me

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rust Trading 11/10/2022, 15:57
Replies: 2
Views: 263
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/10/2022, 15:57
Replies: 2
Views: 217
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/10/2022, 15:56
Replies: 3
Views: 241
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/10/2022, 15:55
Replies: 3
Views: 265
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 11/10/2022, 15:55
Replies: 2
Views: 245
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/10/2022, 15:47
Replies: 2
Views: 247
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/10/2022, 15:46
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he...

Be aware! I sent 30 euro BTC to this guy and he banned me from discord server + DM banned.
He is buying EPVP accounts to post and he don't care about ban. He not have vouch, video, photo, customers...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/07/2022, 11:40
Replies: 2
Views: 250
FIFA COINS [ PC ONLY ]

Selling Fifa 23 Coins for PC Only!

First Of All you can check here my reputation on G2G: g 2g.com/LOLshorts
My reputation with screen shot -> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
If you want to...
Forum: Twitch Trading 08/17/2022, 14:20
Replies: 0
Views: 747
Twitch Affiliate Onboarded Accounts

Hello. I make and sell Twitch Affiliate Accounts. All accounts are created with different IP.

I'm Selling:

1. Twitch affiliate onboarded accounts
All steps are completed by me, accounts are...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.