Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: icheru
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/29/2011, 21:02
Replies: 2,999
Views: 702,075
Posted By icheru
can anyone point me to an sox filter (or item.txt...

can anyone point me to an sox filter (or item.txt switch) that actually works. The ones i use dont seem to work. I bot for a long time and dont get any sox. I got 1 in total. I think it only...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2011, 08:02
Replies: 67
Views: 23,943
Posted By icheru
I set my filter up. Ive botted for about 6...

I set my filter up.

Ive botted for about 6 hours without a single sox on duckroad.

My ingame pet settings are:

grab function: off
target grab authority: grab only my items
target item: none
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/27/2011, 20:21
Replies: 2,999
Views: 702,075
Posted By icheru
Ive gotten it to work but I'm not sure if im...

Ive gotten it to work but I'm not sure if im doing the filter right.

I downloaded the item.txt file from:...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/26/2011, 21:23
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
did you dc? I think thats the problem most of us...

did you dc? I think thats the problem most of us are having
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/26/2011, 09:04
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
A follow up message would be nice. I have tried...

A follow up message would be nice. I have tried many things and cant seem to get it to work. Thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/25/2011, 11:15
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
Ive gotten this bot to work finally =). But now...

Ive gotten this bot to work finally =). But now the bot just crashes after like 1 minute. Anyone know a fix? I hear the same problem from many.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/24/2011, 19:06
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
I think you're one step ahead of me. How did you...

I think you're one step ahead of me. How did you get the skills to even show up? I think thats the problem for most of us.

my settings:
DuckRoad;46.20.43.11;22;210

thats all I have in my...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2011, 19:05
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
what server are you playin on?

what server are you playin on?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2011, 01:20
Replies: 618
Views: 116,974
Posted By icheru
for those getting "You Using Older Silkroad...

for those getting "You Using Older Silkroad version than Server" use the version you see in the actual login screen not the version you see on the launcher.

I still cant get the skills to show up...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/22/2011, 02:26
Replies: 2,999
Views: 702,075
Posted By icheru
It doesnt work for me for some reason. Im on...

It doesnt work for me for some reason. Im on duckroad just to clarify. Can you tell me your settings in the loader and phConnector

Let me add that even though I can start up Duckroad properly, I...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2011, 23:03
Replies: 2,999
Views: 702,075
Posted By icheru
[phConnector] IP=46.20.43.11 Port=15779 ...

[phConnector]
IP=46.20.43.11
Port=15779
ListenPort=15779
BotPort=20001
Developer=0

these are my settings I got the bot to "work" with.

When I get in the game though, the bot doesnt detect...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.