Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ziaacor
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/16/2023, 20:57
Replies: 23
Views: 6,576
Posted By ziaacor
The main problem is that the laptop bios are very...

The main problem is that the laptop bios are very limited, in the Asus TUF Gaming A15, in advanced mode very few options appear. Therefore I do not see PCI or similar and the m2 displays information....
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 09/15/2023, 13:53
Replies: 23
Views: 6,576
Posted By ziaacor
Hello, I have been reading on the forum for...

Hello,
I have been reading on the forum for some time now and applying the things I have learned. Currently I have changed my PC Main (Desktop) to Asus tuf A15 laptop, the problem I have when...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.