Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zen0147
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 12/29/2024, 01:14
Replies: 32
Views: 13,550
Posted By zen0147
+rep been using vanuri not only for MR but other...

+rep been using vanuri not only for MR but other games previously and their security is unmatched. Will continue to use and see how they can keep improving.
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/16/2024, 23:26
Replies: 61
Views: 26,498
Posted By zen0147
++rep they have improved so much since 2023,...

++rep they have improved so much since 2023, though timezone difference makes support difficult for me, they came through and it's legit one of the best I've ever used.
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/13/2023, 00:28
Replies: 193
Views: 116,885
Posted By zen0147
As usual kern has always been reliable. I tried...

As usual kern has always been reliable. I tried The Finals for a few days and I was impressed:

Aim 9/10 - I had to make it not as strong or else I just melt people with the AKM, kinda crazy

ESP...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 11/29/2023, 00:00
Replies: 557
Views: 228,306
Posted By zen0147
I have honestly tried many Apex providers but...

I have honestly tried many Apex providers but none as consistent as Kernaim. It might not be the strongest out of many providers out there but I can always rely on its quality and security. I play...
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/26/2023, 19:51
Replies: 57
Views: 23,273
Posted By zen0147
+rep great customer service, walked me through...

+rep great customer service, walked me through everything even though I had a lot of issues on my end. They were patient and got me set up. Aim is great, really smooth, but definitely not made to...
Forum: Valorant 09/10/2022, 12:34
Replies: 5
Views: 1,191
Posted By zen0147
that's kinda true yeah, I think they have stopped...

that's kinda true yeah, I think they have stopped selling on epvp? maybe? but we'll see how far that goes
Forum: Valorant 09/10/2022, 05:15
Replies: 5
Views: 1,191
Posted By zen0147
Neox was just recently dtc and will be perma dtc,...

Neox was just recently dtc and will be perma dtc, not entirely sure but I think the dev released woofer source code in public. Immunity was detected and moved to private only recently.
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/08/2022, 01:21
Replies: 158
Views: 60,959
Posted By zen0147
So the pic says only windows 10 but description...

So the pic says only windows 10 but description says supports both windows 10 and 11. Was this recently updated to support windows 11? Any significant difference if the 2 versions are different?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.