Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GP-1H
Forum: Lost Ark 07/22/2022, 02:25
Replies: 16
Views: 10,292
Posted By GP-1H
I got banned this morning for trying to purchase...

I got banned this morning for trying to purchase 400k in gold. I received 20k on the first order and 80k on the second. I asked a simple question and received a response within an hour. It said...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.