Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BaraBoda
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/22/2024, 15:32
Replies: 41
Views: 5,380
Posted By BaraBoda
+rep insta reply and ez to use

+rep insta reply and ez to use
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 03/28/2024, 23:58
Replies: 0
Views: 146
Posted By BaraBoda
Selling month unused month key ring1

I'm selling a ring1 month key which hasn't been used yet, i'm hwid banned from r6 so no point wasting it, i'm selling it for 50% off

my discord is nstm_

have a good day :D
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/26/2023, 22:40
Replies: 2
Views: 356
Posted By BaraBoda
Making media for r6

Hey all, looking to make media for r6 as I haven't posted anything for r6 yet.



my discord is : BaraBoda#7109

I have experience editing for cheats however much more experience in video...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/09/2023, 14:12
Replies: 32
Views: 5,546
Posted By BaraBoda
If you want something that is going to look legit...

If you want something that is going to look legit and is cheap, I have what you need just add me at BaraBoda#7109

comes with specific settings depending on if you'd like to keep it on the low or...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 09/20/2022, 20:53
Replies: 12
Views: 1,395
Posted By BaraBoda
I still don't understand how it's a scam...

I still don't understand how it's a scam considering he LET you be a tester, as a tester you aren't really assured anything. it's like being a janitor and getting angry at the guy above you because...
Forum: Rust Trading 07/19/2022, 11:26
Replies: 2
Views: 495
Posted By BaraBoda
Rust accounts selling.

Hi all. Hope all is good for everyone.

I would like to sell rust accounts, I remember a really long time ago (2020ish) I hade made a selly.gg account, and it worked until I got fed up. keep in...
Forum: Rust Trading 07/19/2022, 01:21
Replies: 0
Views: 124
Posted By BaraBoda
Question Question regarding selling

Hi all. Hope all is good for everyone.

I would like to sell rust accounts, I remember a really long time ago (2020ish) I hade made a selly.gg account, and it worked until I got fed up. keep in...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.