Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Metin2Spezi
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/14/2025, 16:11
Replies: 0
Views: 120
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Elveron - Looking for Acc / Suche Acc

Looking for an Account / Suche nen Account

For 100-300€, offer me something.

My Discord: mynameisgiven
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/06/2024, 16:06
Replies: 0
Views: 234
Posted By Metin2Spezi
3KKKK on/auf Zenit - 100€

As the title states / wie der Titel sagt. Offer! Can add EQ.

Paypal or/oder Steam
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/11/2024, 16:57
Replies: 0
Views: 103
Posted By Metin2Spezi
🔴 Zenit PVP Acc + Yang 🔴

Zenit 105 PvP and Yang

Equipment and Skills on the PvP Char: 3,5-4kkkk. More infos - message me here or on discord. my_little_pny

On top: My yang + my shop. 2kkkk+ value.


I want to sell...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/12/2024, 20:47
Replies: 232
Views: 55,282
Posted By Metin2Spezi
As always, easy and fast! + + +

As always, easy and fast! + + +
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/05/2024, 15:50
Replies: 0
Views: 119
Posted By Metin2Spezi
1.2kkkk ZENIT2 // CHEAP asf

Im selling 500kkk (all whats left) for 50€.

PAYPAL OR GENSHIN TOP UP VIA CODASHOP.

im_a_kitty on Discord or here. I go first if trusted.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/05/2024, 13:08
Replies: 1
Views: 117
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Still available. Need gone :)

Still available. Need gone :)
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/04/2024, 11:30
Replies: 1
Views: 117
Posted By Metin2Spezi
ZENIT2 // OVER 1.2KKKK // CHEAP

I sell over 1.2kkkk on Zenit2. I want 100 Euro Paypal or a Genshin Top-Up via. website. I dont sell small amounts!

im_a_kitty on Discord or here. I go first if trusted.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/03/2024, 14:49
Replies: 1
Views: 122
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Please I wanna buy Primos in Genshin, fk mt2. :C

Please I wanna buy Primos in Genshin, fk mt2. :C
Forum: Metin2 Trading 01/27/2024, 03:02
Replies: 1
Views: 122
Posted By Metin2Spezi
ZENIT2 10 EURO 60KKK

I'm selling over 1kkkk. More details per message. Here or Discord: im_a_kitty

I want to sell everything at once, 70KKK = 10€. I will give you accounts with the Yang on it or I can buy something...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/26/2023, 21:50
Replies: 2
Views: 303
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Kauf einfach was ich oben habe, sind knapp 210+...

Kauf einfach was ich oben habe, sind knapp 210+ KKK worth an Zeug. pokemonsux auf Discord bei Interesse.
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/26/2023, 16:31
Replies: 0
Views: 253
Posted By Metin2Spezi
🔥 ZENIT ACC + EQ - U CAN CHANGE E-MAIL 🔥

- DE / ENG -

I'm selling my account:

It's a 90+ Warrior, VERY good for it's level. Deals 75+ k easily on 90 metins and could run 105 runs without preparation I guess. Just level up and make big...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/02/2022, 13:59
Replies: 2
Views: 137
Posted By Metin2Spezi
EVERYTHING FOR 20€ !!!

EVERYTHING FOR 20€ !!!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/26/2022, 17:49
Replies: 2
Views: 137
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Everything for 40€ LMK!

Everything for 40€ LMK!
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/24/2022, 23:36
Replies: 2
Views: 137
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/04/2022, 09:01
Replies: 0
Views: 114
Posted By Metin2Spezi
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/23/2022, 03:17
Replies: 1
Views: 133
Posted By Metin2Spezi
🌹 Kimetsu Yang / EQ 🌹

Good day,

I'm selling 2kkkk (rn will be 3kkkk in a day)
On top.

A 100% Full PVM char, with 3 full pets +19 talis etc.
Deals 9kk dmg 170 map with rune and dew. Without 8,6-7

And another...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/21/2022, 01:46
Replies: 0
Views: 156
Posted By Metin2Spezi
KIMESTSU YANG and EQ

Good day,

1x Full PVP EQ
1x MAXED OUT PVM EQ Talis+19, 3 Pets, etc etc
1x MAXED PVM EQ but only Talismans suck, under +14

Costumes Limited etc. 10k bonbon costume, is costumes etc


Whole...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/04/2022, 18:52
Replies: 1
Views: 513
Posted By Metin2Spezi
-

-
Forum: Metin2 Trading 07/03/2022, 18:51
Replies: 1
Views: 513
Posted By Metin2Spezi
AELDRA2 YANG 60KKK 10€ 6.5KKKK STOCK

Dear person,


Im selling 6,5KKKK Yang, or buying you the stuff you want and then giving it to you, after the deal.
Market dropped a bit, you can easily build a 1side 120 char with it.


10€ =...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.