Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: a13256
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 03/17/2026, 05:11
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By a13256
darkDMA cheating, movement acceleration, ignoring blocking.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Supports Chinese and English. Features: The movement acceleration can reach over 360 frames. Ignore the shield. Automatic music. Ignore teammates. Automatic unlocking....
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 08/20/2025, 07:25
Replies: 1
Views: 248
Posted By a13256
There's a swindler. He's a fraudster

There's a swindler. He's a fraudster
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 07/22/2025, 07:12
Replies: 1
Views: 408
Posted By a13256
This is a fraudster. All his videos are stolen...

This is a fraudster. All his videos are stolen from others. He doesn't have this cheating software!!
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 06/08/2025, 08:47
Replies: 0
Views: 207
Posted By a13256
Backpack display/Distance display/Predicted aiming/Stable DMA

30 day key= 30$
payment method:WeChat, Alipay, or usdt

Support free one hour testing, test and use before purchasing
Enemy, teammate Esp
Backpack supplies display, excellent and unique, etc...
Forum: Coders Trading 06/08/2025, 08:40
Replies: 4
Views: 220
Posted By a13256
You can also use it by modifying two meters. Do...

You can also use it by modifying two meters. Do you sell it with source code?
Forum: Coders Trading 06/04/2025, 15:10
Replies: 4
Views: 220
Posted By a13256
1000+ Please note that I am also a...

1000+

Please note that I am also a C++programmer and I have my own cheating, but his functionality is limited, so I am hiring more capable programmers
Forum: Coders Trading 06/04/2025, 12:51
Replies: 4
Views: 220
Posted By a13256
compilation,---perfect,---Receiving orders

Two projects require someone to develop cheating software
1:A free game on Steam, named DarkandDarker
Modify the attributes of the weapon and change the attack range,
Change the attack range from...
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 06/04/2025, 12:01
Replies: 0
Views: 281
Posted By a13256
DMA cheating that has never been discovered--Angry Attack, Mobile Acceleration

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Click on the link above to jump in and view. Supports both Chinese and English languages
30days=30$
Download the software and click to try...
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 04/26/2025, 05:04
Replies: 0
Views: 298
Posted By a13256
Angry cheating and DMA cheating

Angry cheating: modify attack distance+head impact+running acceleration, and some EPS
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
130$
uc-DMA
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
30$
...
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 03/25/2025, 06:55
Replies: 0
Views: 246
Posted By a13256
Angry cheating and DMA cheating

Angry cheating: modify attack distance+head impact+running acceleration, and some EPS,
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
130$


uc-DMA
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
30$...
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 12/23/2024, 04:42
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Posted By a13256
Backpack display/Distance display/Predicted aiming/Stable DMA

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/11/2024, 17:32
Replies: 1
Views: 204
Posted By a13256
高价 购买发光源码 Discord:a1325611 电报:wegame888 ...

高价
购买发光源码 Discord:a1325611
电报:wegame888

500$
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/10/2024, 17:52
Replies: 2
Views: 210
Posted By a13256
Purchase source code

Require fully functional C++language,
discord: a1325611
telegarm:@wegame888

200-1000$
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/28/2024, 20:05
Replies: 1
Views: 204
Posted By a13256
Buying luminous source code at high price

Buying luminous source code at high price
Discord:a1325611
Telegram:wegame888

500$
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/05/2024, 12:17
Replies: 1
Views: 414
Posted By a13256
是中国的经销商,正在中国的Wegame平台上寻找作弊者,该平台可以接受ESP和aimbot。只要稳定...

是中国的经销商,正在中国的Wegame平台上寻找作弊者,该平台可以接受ESP和aimbot。只要稳定或及时更新,我就可以为您提供大量的用户。请通过以下联系方式与我联系,我将为您提供证明。只支持USDT结算,只支持与开发者对话,请。
Discord;11111_11303
电报 ID:@wegame888
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/24/2023, 18:00
Replies: 1
Views: 414
Posted By a13256
Chinese server Valorant cheater

I am a distributor in China and am searching for cheaters on the Wegame platform in China, which can accept ESP and aimbot. As long as it is stable or updated in a timely manner, I can provide you...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/22/2023, 15:36
Replies: 1
Views: 535
Posted By a13256
Looking for Valorentine cheats for WeGame,

Looking for Valorentine cheats for WeGame, I am a reseller in China with a large customer base. Click here for details Telegram ID: wegame888,Discord: 11111_11303,. Please don't bother with scammers...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/22/2023, 15:33
Replies: 0
Views: 295
Posted By a13256
Looking for cheats that support Chinese games.

Looking for Valorentine cheats for WeGame, I am a reseller in China with a large customer base. Click here for details Telegram ID: wegame888,Discord: 11111_11303,. Please don't bother with scammers...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/18/2023, 14:27
Replies: 4
Views: 569
Posted By a13256
hacker china

Looking for the WeGame version of the Valorant cheater, I am a distributor in China with a large customer base. Click here to discuss it in detail Telegram ID:@wegame888,discord:11111_11303
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/18/2023, 14:26
Replies: 0
[Buying] china hacker
Views: 205
Posted By a13256
china hacker

Looking for the WeGame version of the Valorant cheater, I am a distributor in China with a large customer base. Click here to discuss it in detail Telegram ID:@wegame888,discord:11111_11303
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/30/2023, 18:53
Replies: 33
Views: 13,924
Posted By a13256
Does he support the Chinese version of the game,...

Does he support the Chinese version of the game, I am the distributor, add me,telegram:wegame888
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/30/2023, 18:52
Replies: 53
Views: 32,852
Posted By a13256
Does he support the Chinese version of the game,...

Does he support the Chinese version of the game, I am the distributor, add me,telegram:wegame888
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/30/2023, 18:49
Replies: 46
Views: 18,815
Posted By a13256
Does he support the Chinese version of the game,...

Does he support the Chinese version of the game, I am the distributor, add me
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/30/2023, 18:30
Replies: 0
Views: 196
Posted By a13256
Chinese cheating software, I am the reseller

telegram:@wegame888
Do not read and write externally, but inject internally. It must be stable for more than ten days. I am a dealer, I don't care about the price, but I want stability and not to be...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/07/2023, 20:01
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By a13256
Chinese cheating software, I am the reseller

telegram:@qwe13561
Do not read and write externally, but inject internally. It must be stable for more than ten days. I am a dealer, I don't care about the price, but I want stability and not to be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.