Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jhcheng
Forum: League of Legends 03/06/2024, 08:55
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
I am sad but this is SO TRUE.

I am sad but this is SO TRUE.
Forum: League of Legends 04/14/2023, 19:03
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
Seems like LS is down now. R.I.P.

Seems like LS is down now. R.I.P.
Forum: League of Legends 04/14/2023, 02:09
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
omg PLEASE dont do scripting in your case, I...

omg PLEASE dont do scripting in your case, I highly recommend you go watch some LEC/LPL games first.
Forum: League of Legends 04/12/2023, 22:18
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
LMAO I heard rumors that LS just exit scammed....

LMAO I heard rumors that LS just exit scammed. LMAO poor scripters who paid 100$+ per month and was treated as subhuman by their 12-year-old moderators.

^%_^
Forum: League of Legends 12/28/2022, 18:06
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
Feel regret now? LS is now DETECTED again, at...

Feel regret now? LS is now DETECTED again, at least 3 times in 2022!
Forum: League of Legends 11/02/2022, 14:32
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
It is safe (till recent dection) and some scripts...

It is safe (till recent dection) and some scripts (e.g., hook champ and rengar) are actually good. But the other champs' logic are not very good at Diamond+ level, usually outplayed by the enemy team.
Forum: League of Legends 09/19/2022, 02:29
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
Agree, be rude to customers is a bad thing...

Agree, be rude to customers is a bad thing anyway. Hope Legendsense will learn something and improve their support team in the future.
Forum: League of Legends 09/18/2022, 13:44
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
Someone may think it is OK to treat customers...

Someone may think it is OK to treat customers like this, someone maynot.

If you think you can stand with that kind of environment, then LS is still a good choice maybe-----if you dont care the 30%...
Forum: League of Legends 09/18/2022, 04:20
Replies: 6,019
Views: 2,000,591
Posted By jhcheng
I am a subscriber of LS since April 2022 and I...

I am a subscriber of LS since April 2022 and I strongly advise everyone NOT to buy LS, at least for now.

i)
The platform currently registers around 30% downtime. For example: 1) ddos attack; 2)...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/18/2022, 00:48
Replies: 299
Views: 173,059
Posted By jhcheng
just sent request on discord

just sent request on discord
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.