Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Boots89
Forum: DayZ 05/24/2023, 12:10
Replies: 14
Views: 2,517
Posted By Boots89
Kernaim.to (https://kernaim.to/board/) one of the...

Kernaim.to ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one of the best and safest I've used :)
Forum: DayZ 05/24/2023, 12:09
Replies: 10
Views: 3,310
Posted By Boots89
Kernaim.to (https://kernaim.to/board/) one of the...

Kernaim.to ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one of the best and safest I've used :)
Forum: Early Access Games 05/24/2023, 11:47
Replies: 27
Views: 4,655
Posted By Boots89
Smile Kernaim.to (https://kernaim.to/board/?&_rid=4426)...

Kernaim.to ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) one of the best and safest I've used :)
Forum: Early Access Games 05/24/2023, 10:49
Replies: 8
Views: 1,677
Posted By Boots89
Wemod is the best place.

Wemod is the best place.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 05/20/2023, 12:24
Replies: 8
Views: 3,806
Posted By Boots89
Works with windows 11 22h1?

Works with windows 11 22h1?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 04/26/2023, 11:42
Replies: 17
Views: 2,045
Posted By Boots89
Si there a website or discord for this?

Si there a website or discord for this?
Forum: Battlefield Trading 04/20/2023, 10:44
Replies: 122
Views: 46,880
Posted By Boots89
Doesn't work for Windows 11?

Doesn't work for Windows 11?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/08/2023, 23:47
Replies: 10
Views: 2,855
Posted By Boots89
Can this be used with an ESP Chair at the same...

Can this be used with an ESP Chair at the same time?




Any reply to the above?
Forum: Fifa Trading 02/16/2023, 17:03
Replies: 0
Views: 290
Posted By Boots89
Selling Fifa 23 Steam accounts

Selling Fifa 23 steam accounts

1 million coins
Elite division for DR
Team with SBC's and untradeables

Message me on here or discord for more info Boots#7085
Forum: Fifa 02/16/2023, 16:55
Replies: 10
Views: 20,725
Posted By Boots89
This, I can vouch

This, I can vouch
Forum: Call of Duty 02/02/2023, 10:56
Replies: 17
Views: 2,923
Posted By Boots89
Mobius, its never been detected and we'll worth...

Mobius, its never been detected and we'll worth the money.

0 bans for me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 02/02/2023, 10:52
Replies: 29
Views: 4,343
Posted By Boots89
Yes I still use it to date. Snipping is hit and...

Yes I still use it to date. Snipping is hit and miss on all aimbots depends on if the target it's running and driving the aimbot will judge where to shoot.

I've shot several helicopter drivers...
Forum: Fifa 12/27/2022, 11:56
Replies: 4
Views: 4,142
Posted By Boots89
One that isn't $100 a month. Found a lifetime...

One that isn't $100 a month.
Found a lifetime for $300
Even found one for $30 but only works with Windows 10:(
Forum: Fifa 12/23/2022, 21:04
Replies: 4
Views: 4,142
Posted By Boots89
Windows 11 ver 22621 Fifa 23 Cheat?

Any hacks available for the latest update?
Forum: Fifa Trading 12/23/2022, 20:55
Replies: 119
Views: 47,761
Posted By Boots89
Does this work with windows 11 22621 ?

Does this work with windows 11 22621 ?
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:35
Replies: 3
Views: 423
Posted By Boots89
Mobius does ...

Mobius does

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Decent prices and great support, 0 bans and never detected
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:33
Replies: 48
Views: 16,631
Posted By Boots89
Mobius for sure ...

Mobius for sure

[Only registered and activated users can see links]




Unlock all with get your account perma banned.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:32
Replies: 21
Views: 1,799
Posted By Boots89
Mobius ...

Mobius

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:32
Replies: 13
Views: 1,539
Posted By Boots89
Mobius is the one ...

Mobius is the one

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

No bans, easy to use, great support and great telegram members chat
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:30
Replies: 10
Views: 1,646
Posted By Boots89
No need for Revo, use a decent cheese and you'll...

No need for Revo, use a decent cheese and you'll be fine just don't rage.
I was shadow banned lots on wz 1 for a crap cheese.
Never Been shadow banned with Mobius and I've got Orion in less than...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:28
Replies: 29
Views: 3,242
Posted By Boots89
Mobius - I've got a lifetime sub for Wz2, I was...

Mobius - I've got a lifetime sub for Wz2, I was very impressed

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 22:26
Replies: 29
Views: 4,343
Posted By Boots89
I also use mobius, use left click for aim and...

I also use mobius, use left click for aim and also left shift for aim with snipers, then you have the freedom to shoot at long range with a sniper
Forum: Call of Duty 12/04/2022, 20:02
Replies: 12,135
Views: 2,258,222
Posted By Boots89
Mobius is Legit, brought the lifetime memebship...

Mobius is Legit, brought the lifetime memebship ��

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/04/2022, 20:00
Replies: 828
Views: 160,272
Posted By Boots89
Great chair

I can vouch for this, brought the 30 day one to begin with, I ended up getting orion in the 30 days in under 100 hours of game play.
Brought lifetime upgrade at a discounted rate.
...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/28/2022, 15:58
Replies: 35
Views: 4,541
Posted By Boots89
All of these work on 22h2?

All of these work on 22h2?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.