Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zahuranetwork
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/13/2023, 20:44
Replies: 9
Views: 1,292
Posted By zahuranetwork
Because I cant stand people like you, Im relieved...

Because I cant stand people like you, Im relieved by swearing and Im not afraid of it. I've been selling for almost a year and you cant see it because you cant work your mind. Keep racist.
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/09/2023, 15:18
Replies: 9
Views: 1,292
Posted By zahuranetwork
"What will knowing this change in your life?" It...

"What will knowing this change in your life?" It doesnt make me rude to ask this question. You're the rude one.
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/10/2022, 19:17
Replies: 3
Views: 940
Posted By zahuranetwork
Vouch

discord.gg/44gfJHas6N

I have references in my Elitepvpers profile and have been selling for a long time. My Discord server are often shut down.
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/09/2022, 22:27
Replies: 3
Views: 940
Posted By zahuranetwork
Valorant Cheap Hardware Aimbot [Zahura Lite]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


REQUIREMENTS

Arduino Leonardo R3 (NO HOST SHIELD)


DISCORD : ZH#0101
Forum: Valorant 11/06/2022, 22:13
Replies: 36
Views: 5,635
Posted By zahuranetwork
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/valorant-trading...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/20/2022, 17:37
Replies: 9
Views: 1,292
Posted By zahuranetwork
Im new to the Arduino version sale. No detection.

Im new to the Arduino version sale. No detection.
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/17/2022, 22:05
Replies: 9
Views: 1,292
Posted By zahuranetwork
Ty. I checked your valorant post and yours looks...

Ty. I checked your valorant post and yours looks seriously good too.
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/17/2022, 19:41
Replies: 9
Views: 1,292
Posted By zahuranetwork
Lightbulb AIMBOT PRODUCT [UNDETECTED/NO HOST SHIELD/LIMITED USER]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


VIDEOS

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/04/2022, 18:19
Replies: 1
Views: 778
Posted By zahuranetwork
Valorant TriggerBot [FREE]

I find it ridiculous that people are paying $100 for a triggerbot. This will come in handy if you know exactly when and where to use it. You dont need any hardware.

INFO;

I dont want to sell...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/05/2022, 13:50
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
I do not copy vouchs. If you could use your brain...

I do not copy vouchs. If you could use your brain you would see this. I just throw bot accounts with empty profiles so that my discord server is not shut down.

I want epvp swaps from almost all...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/03/2022, 02:18
Replies: 0
Views: 227
Posted By zahuranetwork
Forum: Valorant 08/31/2022, 01:13
Replies: 36
Views: 5,635
Posted By zahuranetwork
Check out my signature.

Check out my signature.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/30/2022, 11:14
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
Wink Adding; Setup takes a maximum of 5 minutes....

Adding;

Setup takes a maximum of 5 minutes. He was in trouble with drivers and that's why it took so long. :) :)

You can completely legalize this aimbot. Sometimes it takes time to get used to...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/30/2022, 06:00
Replies: 3
Views: 397
Posted By zahuranetwork
I suggest you keep this information to yourself....

I suggest you keep this information to yourself. I dont think you have an idea about Arduino. If Arduino is secure, why is it blocked? The duo of Arduino and Host Shield is completely traceable and...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/30/2022, 05:48
Replies: 1
Views: 422
Posted By zahuranetwork
Talking I need a video maker

I need someone who can make videos like this. There are a lot of kill clips.
My discord ZH#0101

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/29/2022, 18:40
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
I dont know you. What is your discord username?

I dont know you. What is your discord username?
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/29/2022, 15:15
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
accept

accept
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/28/2022, 19:44
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
No, it's a different hardware. For more...

No, it's a different hardware. For more information, please add my discord.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/28/2022, 17:45
Replies: 21
Views: 2,522
Posted By zahuranetwork
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/28/2022, 15:44
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By zahuranetwork
Arrow It works in full screen.

It works in full screen.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/28/2022, 00:34
Replies: 13
Views: 1,436
Posted By zahuranetwork
For higher ranks only.

For higher ranks only.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/27/2022, 06:58
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By zahuranetwork
Thanks for the quick rep. Have fun.

Thanks for the quick rep. Have fun.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/27/2022, 05:07
Replies: 4
Views: 518
Posted By zahuranetwork
Forum: Valorant 08/26/2022, 02:59
Replies: 8
Views: 2,238
Posted By zahuranetwork
No hardware cheats are not the safest. It's just...

No hardware cheats are not the safest. It's just that people dont know how to do software cheats and they are easily banned because they use ready-made sources. In the last patch the arduino was...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/25/2022, 20:19
Replies: 6
Views: 666
Posted By zahuranetwork
It made me laugh that you opened this post after...

It made me laugh that you opened this post after what I told you, good luck. :) :) :) (Be careful not to be scammed)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.