Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sickrat3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/11/2024, 19:57
Replies: 21
Views: 8,793
Posted By sickrat3
zg is public now so everyone can use the best...

zg is public now so everyone can use the best evade on the market gg

+1 using it for 9 months and never been banned
Forum: League of Legends 10/02/2022, 06:48
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
Last time I answer someone who doesn't prove...

Last time I answer someone who doesn't prove anything
keep proving my point, no proof, talk is easy...

I'm a staff yes, a support, my job is to answer a ticket, I'm not paid to defend the...
Forum: League of Legends 10/01/2022, 10:04
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
idk why people are spamming the Corrupt is...

idk why people are spamming the Corrupt is detected, most just type and don't prove

I've been playing on an account since the 14th of this month [OP.GG...
Forum: League of Legends 09/25/2022, 00:49
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
translator issue srry... lots of mental...

translator issue srry...

lots of mental problems to start/finish an english course, that's why i use google translator and i am only PT-BR support of the platform



Caitlyn and Zed they are...
Forum: League of Legends 09/23/2022, 00:57
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
All your posts on epvpers are spam that BGX is...

All your posts on epvpers are spam that BGX is detected, but there hasn't been a wave since the glow incident...


corrupt is currently UNDETECTED, and have much good modules, maybe the problem is...
Forum: League of Legends 09/22/2022, 18:39
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
I'm currently part of the staff (but only after...

I'm currently part of the staff (but only after the official launch), I've been using it since beta and even without being part of the staff I recommended it to several friends, none of my or their...
Forum: League of Legends 09/22/2022, 17:10
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
hmm

how many scripts have you used?

it is currently impossible for you to be banned 100% because of corrupt, and in such a short time.
I've been using it on several accounts since corrupt beta,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/07/2022, 12:19
Replies: 326
Views: 160,837
Posted By sickrat3
best platform atm :kreygasm:

best platform atm :kreygasm:
Forum: League of Legends 07/06/2022, 14:50
Replies: 6,018
Views: 1,994,228
Posted By sickrat3
bgx is safe now

I've played over 40 games since the update, on 3 different accounts and i haven't been banned, if you want more proofs, contact me in bgx forum or discord >Virgingod...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.