Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: foooball
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/12/2023, 16:43
Replies: 70
Views: 9,278
Posted By foooball
How much for 1mil na west rohendel?

How much for 1mil na west rohendel?
Forum: Lost Ark 06/14/2022, 22:22
Replies: 16
Views: 10,976
Posted By foooball
lol i dont know why you think i would troll, its...

lol i dont know why you think i would troll, its 500 deposit. buyer just lucky i didnt add another 9 at the end. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Lost Ark 06/14/2022, 16:51
Replies: 16
Views: 10,976
Posted By foooball
All the chest were being bought up or cancelled...

All the chest were being bought up or cancelled indiscriminantly then i saw few 9999 chest listed so i listed mine as well
Forum: Lost Ark 06/14/2022, 00:07
Replies: 16
Views: 10,976
Posted By foooball
lol thanks for the tip some people have bad...

lol thanks for the tip some people have bad script i just sold my chest for 9999 XD
Forum: Lost Ark 05/18/2022, 20:33
Replies: 247
Views: 88,017
Posted By foooball
thanks

Thank you for giving us such a great bot, mine is heavily modified from yours using mostly code gleaned off of the original, but can clear all stages very quickly. Now I can actually enjoy the game...
Forum: Lost Ark 05/17/2022, 21:07
Replies: 40
Views: 9,926
Posted By foooball
Yeah 5k/day sounds super low considering my bot...

Yeah 5k/day sounds super low considering my bot is probably doing 100 gleaps, 200 solar grace, 30k shards, endless blue/red stones a day. Shards themselves on weekly reset gets me like 16-20k gold,...
Forum: Lost Ark 05/13/2022, 00:01
Replies: 40
Views: 9,926
Posted By foooball
Bot clears all stages now quite efficiently, I...

Bot clears all stages now quite efficiently, I skip stage 3 cause not rewarding, usually clears both stage 1 and stage 2 in under 3 minutes total. I was wondering what do you look for in the market?...
Forum: Lost Ark 05/05/2022, 18:01
Replies: 40
Views: 9,926
Posted By foooball
Special market bot? Man I been thinking this all...

Special market bot? Man I been thinking this all wrong, I figure my 200k shards + 300-400 leapstone was smart. Could just cut to the chase and get the gold...
Forum: Lost Ark 05/04/2022, 23:25
Replies: 40
Views: 9,926
Posted By foooball
Yeah I just updated the free one to clear stage...

Yeah I just updated the free one to clear stage 2... probably will do stage 3 but coding on phone remotely is uhh tough.
Forum: Lost Ark 05/03/2022, 19:17
Replies: 247
Views: 88,017
Posted By foooball
I clear second room, it's not that difficult but...

I clear second room, it's not that difficult but trying to get it to go into red/gold portal is another thing... probably can get it to work but then I spend more time deving and not playing.
Forum: Lost Ark 04/28/2022, 18:15
Replies: 40
Views: 9,926
Posted By foooball
How do you do stage 2? I modified the ahk one...

How do you do stage 2? I modified the ahk one for stage 1 to enter stage 2, but its pretty simple enter... walk a bit and start casting... are you checking minimaps for bosses and using coord to...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.