Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: snakes1989
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 06/24/2022, 08:12
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
I need a supplier. that is safe. I was already...

I need a supplier. that is safe. I was already banned for 3 days a month ago.

I need a supplier. that is safe. I was already banned for 3 days a month ago.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/08/2022, 21:24
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
I did not. I have about 420 of legit blue crystals

I did not. I have about 420 of legit blue crystals
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/08/2022, 19:47
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Got banned after experimenting with a transaction...

Got banned after experimenting with a transaction sold 1 gem valued at 80001.
3 days ban suspension.

Time of events.
1. Bought from G2G - I wont mention the seller.
2. Amount 80,000
3. Gem...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/08/2022, 14:27
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Mind if you tell us your sequence of events? ...

Mind if you tell us your sequence of events?

1. When did you get banned?
- right after you bought the gold? etc etc.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/08/2022, 07:41
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Bought an 80k gold - AH - sold as a single item...

Bought an 80k gold - AH - sold as a single item gem ( 1gem posted as 80001 )
Let's see if I get banned. I got my engravings and gear - 22k left. Don't mind if I get banned tbh. Would help me quit...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/07/2022, 03:37
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Good to know My main, who bought gold, did...

Good to know

My main, who bought gold, did not get banned.
My main has also bought items from the shop, including the crystaline aura effect.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/07/2022, 00:19
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Sorry what I mean is 1. Did your main...

Sorry what I mean is

1. Did your main account - bought white crystals via STEAM payment ( non-gold )
2. Did your mule account do this too?

The reason for the ask is: I want to know the...
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/06/2022, 22:53
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Your main , did you buy crystals with it ? What...

Your main , did you buy crystals with it ?
What about your mule.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/06/2022, 19:28
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
After buying gold from g2g via AH. No bans. 1 day...

After buying gold from g2g via AH. No bans. 1 day has passed.

I didn’t buy a crazy amount of gold - just 20k to buy engravings.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/05/2022, 23:36
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
How long did you have to wait before you got...

How long did you have to wait before you got banned?
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/05/2022, 20:58
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Bought 20k gold from G2G via AH. I'll let you...

Bought 20k gold from G2G via AH. I'll let you guys know if I get banned.
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/05/2022, 19:10
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Was it after buying gold ? If so - which seller...

Was it after buying gold ?
If so - which seller and how much gold did you buy before you got banned ?
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/03/2022, 22:12
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Did you get to keep your original gold?

Sorry a couple questions ,

1. Did you get to keep your original gold amount ( the legit amount )
2. How much did you buy and from where?

Thank you
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 04/03/2022, 20:59
Replies: 590
Views: 342,741
Posted By snakes1989
Let us know when you get unbanned please?

Let us know when you get unbanned please?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.