Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Owoscreeb
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 06/02/2022, 11:23
Replies: 76
Views: 9,233
Posted By Owoscreeb
I'm interested in buying an acc

I'm interested in buying an acc
Forum: Lost Ark Trading 05/17/2022, 06:46
Replies: 24
Views: 3,591
Posted By Owoscreeb
I had some trouble getting it to work the first...

I had some trouble getting it to work the first time, and had to ask for some help. He helped me set it up and answered my questions.

On the topic of the chair, it's very fast, I tested it going...
Forum: Lost Ark 05/06/2022, 15:32
Replies: 6
Views: 4,975
Posted By Owoscreeb
When you get banned, it's a three day ban, as...

When you get banned, it's a three day ban, as well as this, you lose your gold. However, there's no losing your account or any items you bought with the gold. This was a while ago (march)
Forum: Lost Ark 04/23/2022, 02:10
Replies: 5
Views: 2,843
Posted By Owoscreeb
I made an alt

I think with the express event, you could absolutely powerlevel a new account solely for botting, it can get to the end of t2 relatively painlessly, with the shard reduction costs/mats etc, along...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.