Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chriskris91
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/17/2023, 21:37
Replies: 276
Views: 45,953
Posted By chriskris91
Couldn't wait for the new version.

Couldn't wait for the new version.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2023, 21:32
Replies: 276
Views: 45,953
Posted By chriskris91
Same for me. It says 'download' a new update.

Same for me.
It says 'download' a new update.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2023, 20:34
Replies: 276
Views: 45,953
Posted By chriskris91
Is the Injector not save enough?

Is the Injector not save enough?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/11/2023, 00:45
Replies: 276
Views: 45,953
Posted By chriskris91
What hacks u use on Harrier? I want to do that...

What hacks u use on Harrier?
I want to do that map too. So I could follow what hacks u did. (Without being scared I might get banned.)
Also, what hacks u do on Land Of Jugment?

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/16/2023, 05:05
Replies: 66
Views: 43,288
Posted By chriskris91
For some reason I can't suspend the EXE files.

For some reason I can't suspend the EXE files.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2023, 17:42
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
Where can I get the newest version?? Recently...

Where can I get the newest version??
Recently came back to GC.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2022, 10:59
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
Once again, thanks for the information.

Once again, thanks for the information.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2022, 16:44
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
Thanks for a detailed explaination. PS: So...

Thanks for a detailed explaination.

PS: So in Normal dungeon the time doesn't rly matter. I can use Autokill on and finish the dungeon. and spam the missions right?
Since you said Normal, does it...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2022, 14:32
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
Never used autokill, so is it save? Reason why...

Never used autokill, so is it save?
Reason why I ask is. I read some one said, you shouldn't finish a dungeon to quickly it will cause you a ban.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2022, 21:21
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
Thanks for the tip. Gonna try, 4999 or 99999...

Thanks for the tip.
Gonna try, 4999 or 99999 DMG.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2022, 14:48
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
May I ask which hacks u enable for Nightmare? I...

May I ask which hacks u enable for Nightmare?
I also want to farm, but scared that I might use something that's very easy to detect.

I normally use, DMG hack 9999, Invisible & Item Vac.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2022, 04:12
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,109
Posted By chriskris91
I want to farm Nightmare Circus. What cheat...

I want to farm Nightmare Circus.
What cheat should I use and what shouldn't I.

Normally I use Hack dmg 9999.
Item Vac & Invisible to Monsters.
Are these 3 cheats save enough for Nightmare...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.