Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: asmodeus911
Forum: Lost Ark 04/07/2022, 18:30
Replies: 121
Views: 116,071
Posted By asmodeus911
I have the latest, but there isnt any option to...

I have the latest, but there isnt any option to set the durability indicator. :/
Forum: Lost Ark 04/01/2022, 14:08
Replies: 121
Views: 116,071
Posted By asmodeus911
I cant find extras2, where i should set the...

I cant find extras2, where i should set the indicator for durability. :/
Forum: Lost Ark 03/09/2022, 21:15
Replies: 121
Views: 116,071
Posted By asmodeus911
where is the download for the main file? :D

where is the download for the main file? :D
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.