Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: boobsandlubes
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 09/07/2022, 18:33
Replies: 10
Views: 2,958
Posted By boobsandlubes
Banned after 50 hours. ...

Banned after 50 hours.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 09/05/2022, 15:01
Replies: 7
Views: 4,114
Posted By boobsandlubes
Stop selling your hot garbage. Until now you have...

Stop selling your hot garbage. Until now you have not delivered my key.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 09/04/2022, 17:50
Replies: 2
Views: 1,599
Posted By boobsandlubes
I tried to buy a 1-day cheese for Hunt Showdown...

I tried to buy a 1-day cheese for Hunt Showdown and they told me to create a ticket and I did, then they make me pay using PayPal since my money is on it but until now they did not deliver my key....
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/23/2022, 16:39
Replies: 23
Views: 7,196
Posted By boobsandlubes
Thanks for letting us know. I was about to buy...

Thanks for letting us know. I was about to buy but nevermind. All these stupid hacks that are being sold are all detected.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/23/2022, 12:05
Replies: 13
Views: 4,285
Posted By boobsandlubes
You should be familiar with your products that...

You should be familiar with your products that you are selling, you don't even know what Anti Cheat that is using, that can only mean one thing, you don't test your own products.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/22/2022, 09:50
Replies: 13
Views: 4,285
Posted By boobsandlubes
Hunt Showdown is EAC, did they change to BE?

Hunt Showdown is EAC, did they change to BE?
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/22/2022, 07:19
Replies: 23
Views: 7,196
Posted By boobsandlubes
It's not smart to pay using Crypto. Sometimes...

It's not smart to pay using Crypto. Sometimes you're paying more than what you think.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/18/2022, 07:50
Replies: 13
Views: 4,285
Posted By boobsandlubes
Are you a reseller?

Are you a reseller?
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 08/18/2022, 04:57
Replies: 3
Views: 3,176
Posted By boobsandlubes
Screenshots? EDIT: I've just learned...

Screenshots?

EDIT:

I've just learned that he is just a reseller.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 02/08/2022, 10:51
Replies: 5
Views: 7,522
Posted By boobsandlubes
Payment declined, go back to the site and try...

Payment declined, go back to the site and try again.

This is the error I get using Bank Card. Add Paypal right now and I will purchase now.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/07/2022, 14:08
Replies: 24
Views: 5,342
Posted By boobsandlubes
I tried to purchase using my Bank Card but got...

I tried to purchase using my Bank Card but got declined.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/07/2022, 14:05
Replies: 209
Views: 33,290
Posted By boobsandlubes
I tried to purchase using Credit Card but it got...

I tried to purchase using Credit Card but it got declined and yes I am the owner of the Credit Card.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/07/2022, 03:59
Replies: 9
Views: 2,622
Posted By boobsandlubes
No stick figure for ESP?

No stick figure for ESP?
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/07/2022, 03:57
Replies: 31
Views: 6,974
Posted By boobsandlubes
They are also using their own payment processor...

They are also using their own payment processor and not a third party which is a no go for me.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/06/2022, 05:37
Replies: 209
Views: 33,290
Posted By boobsandlubes
The problem is you have a very limited selection...

The problem is you have a very limited selection of payment processors, please add paypal.
Forum: Hunt: Showdown Trading 02/06/2022, 05:32
Replies: 31
Views: 6,974
Posted By boobsandlubes
Anyone here have testimonials for this particular...

Anyone here have testimonials for this particular hack? I'm looking for a good undetected ESP hack for Hunt Showdown but most of them have people complaining being banned.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.