Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fxbbs114
Forum: Call of Duty 12/28/2021, 21:12
Replies: 54
Views: 7,797
Posted By Fxbbs114
I personally use mobius and at this point it's...

I personally use mobius and at this point it's the only one I'll use . Customer service is 100%. Usually incredibly fast responses and they keep you informed on what's going on at all times.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/28/2021, 20:48
Replies: 2,613
Views: 938,515
Posted By Fxbbs114
Is ownage still a legit reseller? I had really...

Is ownage still a legit reseller? I had really good luck with them until that September banwave when it looked like simplex got detected. I need to find a reputable hack and spoofer
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/28/2021, 20:05
Replies: 3
Views: 2,029
Posted By Fxbbs114
Emutarkov and jet are strictly offline and from...

Emutarkov and jet are strictly offline and from what I've seen on their discord neither of them plan on doing multiplayer
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/11/2021, 18:38
Replies: 828
Views: 160,418
Posted By Fxbbs114
This has to be one of the best cheats I've ever...

This has to be one of the best cheats I've ever run, the support team walked me through using it, even though it was something stupid specific to my computer. Very straightforward with customers....
Forum: Call of Duty 12/10/2021, 01:11
Replies: 56
Views: 7,929
Posted By Fxbbs114
I strongly recommend mobius for a few reasons...

I strongly recommend mobius for a few reasons once he's up and running
Forum: Call of Duty 12/09/2021, 20:06
Replies: 12,166
Views: 2,271,459
Posted By Fxbbs114
I've had amazing results with mobius and he stays...

I've had amazing results with mobius and he stays in touch to keep everyone posted on when to lay low and what not
Forum: DayZ 12/09/2021, 19:24
Replies: 461
Views: 155,039
Posted By Fxbbs114
Deprimereshop sold me a cheat that doesn't work....

Deprimereshop sold me a cheat that doesn't work. It's listed as undetected but turns out it's "in testing" they don't advertise that and for people who have downloaded and used it, even without it...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.