Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: byusufdursun
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/26/2024, 00:52
Replies: 367
Views: 240,066
Posted By byusufdursun
I bought it via Discord and they told me that our...

I bought it via Discord and they told me that our product is very safe. But I was banned after playing 2 matches and I bought my computer 2 weeks ago, it was clean, no cheats were used. I told them...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/16/2022, 01:48
Replies: 0
Views: 391
Posted By byusufdursun
Skyrant Private Lifetime (User friendly price 140$)

Skyrant Private Lifetime

Hey everyone,

I am selling my Skyrant Private Lifetime Sub. This is the PRIVATE version, don't mistake it with the regular Skyrant Lifetime. As far as i know there are...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/16/2022, 01:46
Replies: 2
Views: 274
Posted By byusufdursun
still for sale

still for sale
Forum: Valorant 01/10/2022, 11:16
Replies: 4,817
Views: 1,326,170
Posted By byusufdursun
Woofer plus I bought the version and it didn't...

Woofer plus I bought the version and it didn't work even though I reset my computer with USB 7-8 times. I have an msi motherboard. The important thing is they don't value customer satisfaction. It's...
Forum: Valorant 01/09/2022, 21:07
Replies: 5
Views: 950
Posted By byusufdursun
WOOFER (They don't care about customer satisfaction)

I bought the normal version of the woofer 1 month ago, it didn't work on my computer, I contacted the support team and they got back to me 1 week later.

They connected to my computer and cleaned...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/02/2022, 19:11
Replies: 2
Views: 274
Posted By byusufdursun
Arrow Skyrant Private Lifetime (User friendly price)

Skyrant Private Lifetime

Hey everyone,

I am selling my Skyrant Private Lifetime Sub. This is the PRIVATE version, don't mistake it with the regular Skyrant Lifetime. As far as i know there are...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/02/2022, 11:41
Replies: 1
Views: 737
Posted By byusufdursun
Scorp#3836

Scorp#3836
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/02/2022, 11:40
Replies: 2
Views: 317
Posted By byusufdursun
Scorp#3836

Scorp#3836
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/02/2022, 11:38
Replies: 15
Views: 1,418
Posted By byusufdursun
Scorp#3836

Scorp#3836
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.