Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: doxara
Forum: Archlord 07/31/2022, 15:37
Replies: 79
Views: 15,579
Posted By doxara
how in the fucking world are they going to...

how in the fucking world are they going to remotely close all private servers that someone is hosting on their private computer? i literally can't think of a way that this actually happens

also,...
Forum: Archlord 07/31/2022, 15:29
Replies: 18
Views: 2,711
Posted By doxara
LMAOOO INCREDIBLE 25% EXP AND 25% DROP DID YOU...

LMAOOO INCREDIBLE 25% EXP AND 25% DROP DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS ITS FUCKING CRAZY I'M NOW FOR SURE COMING BACK !!!!

these selfish bastards can't even make an event to bring people back, its so...
Forum: Archlord 07/19/2022, 17:07
Replies: 10
Views: 1,476
Posted By doxara
Too bad the server sucks big fat monkey balls

Too bad the server sucks big fat monkey balls
Forum: Archlord 06/22/2022, 18:58
Replies: 45
Views: 11,918
Posted By doxara
Still can't access it..

Still can't access it..
Forum: Archlord 12/04/2021, 21:59
Replies: 24
Views: 3,137
Posted By doxara
Hey sorry guys I was pretty busy last week so I...

Hey sorry guys I was pretty busy last week so I didn't had much time to work on it. Also, I didn't think there would be that much features to note, but turns out I was wrong. Here is how the table...
Forum: Archlord 11/22/2021, 11:22
Replies: 24
Views: 3,137
Posted By doxara
I'm currently working on a detailed comparison of...

I'm currently working on a detailed comparison of Justac/WOC features in an Excel spreadsheet format which will be available online and could be used a reference for future servers. It should be done...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.