Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Donekes
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/09/2021, 12:59
Replies: 11
Views: 288
Posted By Donekes
I am able to do it for 40€. I am currently...

I am able to do it for 40€.
I am currently boosting my private accounts so it would give me possibility to earn few bucks.
ADC main, d1

Here is my discord: Elka#9204
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2021, 11:06
Replies: 0
Views: 166
Posted By Donekes
DuoQ boosting for cheap

Hi guys,
In the next few days I am going to boost my two accounts.
In that case I am looking for someone who would like to be boosted for cheap.

I am playing ADC. My main rank this season was...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2021, 10:50
Replies: 14
[Buying] LF > Elo Boost
Views: 407
Posted By Donekes
D1 main here. I would like to offer DuoQ...

D1 main here.
I would like to offer DuoQ service.
I should boost my two other accounts to diamond so I think we would be able to do it together.

Price: 50€ for p4-d4
I am able to play everyday...
Forum: Nostale Trading 11/07/2021, 22:02
Replies: 0
Views: 188
Posted By Donekes
Int2 52kk for 12€

Hi guys
I quickly need 12 euro on PayPal
I can offer 52kk on int2

DM me on discord: Elka#9204
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.